Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Awesome Reviews for Moon Craving

So far, advance reader response and reviews have been phenomenal!

An ancient race of werewolves trying to survive among humans holds Monroe's series together. The medieval Scots setting and her strong characters leave their mark on readers in this sexy, stay-up-all-night read. ~ 4 Stars, RT Book Reviews

Highly recommended! ~ Paranormal Romance Review

Moon Craving is a book that will grab you right from the beginning. ... Likeable characters and an engaging romance make Moon Craving a thoroughly captivating tale that I highly recommend. ~ Romance Reviews Today

If you know of other reader or professional reviews out there, please share the link in a comment. :)

15 comments:

Judy F said...

Hey Lucy.

You know I loved it. What a wonderful romance. Sigh. I hope to get to my review this week.

Kinda not with it lately.

Estella said...

Congrats on the great reviews!

Lucy Monroe said...

JudyF...absolutely understand and thanks!

Estella...thank you! I'm chuffed. :)

Amy said...

I am trying to find a copy now. A friend in IN bought her copy today. A week early

Judy said...

Looked but didn't see anything more. I'm re-reading Moon Awakening now, so I'm ready when my copy shows up.

Lucy Monroe said...

Amy...good luck! A week early? Wow! That bookstore must unpack their merchandise as soon as it arrives. :)

Judy...I had to do that before writing MOON CRAVING. LOL

Destiny Blaine said...

Congratulations on your latest book and stellar reviews. I'm headed off to find Moon Awakening.

Destiny Blaine

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Destiny! Hope you enjoy it!

Hugs,
Lucy

Jane said...

Congrats on the rave reviews, Lucy.

lidia said...

Lucy,
Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

The great reviews are certainly no surprise!

lidia said...

Lucy,
Can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

The great reviews are certainly no surprise!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Jane & Lidia! :)

Stacy S said...

Congrats on the great review!

robynl said...

Lucy, mega congrats on the new book and the great reviews. Lucky you, girl.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks Stacy & Robyn...I'm really eager to hear reader reaction to this one. :)