Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lucy's 12 Day's of Christmas - Days 2 & 3 winners!

Great answers to the last question! Surprisingly, christmas trees are grown and sold in all 50 states. Why and how that is possible, I have no clue.

For successfully posting your answers to the blog - suehussein & bamabelle you have won days 2 and 3!!!!!!

Just send me an email with your info including your blogger names and your real names to lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com


On to the next day and question - Dr. Maulana Karenga, a professor at California State University started what holiday?

I look forward to your answers! Safe shopping/driving out there - almost got hit twice passing the malls this morning!

16 comments:

sarabelle said...

Good question. Im choosing Kwanza. I really have no other reason then I read the question and thats the first one that popped in my head.

Armenia said...

He's the creator of the pan-African cultural holiday, Kwanzaa.

Jane said...

He created Kwanzaa.

Stacy S said...

He created Kwanzaa. I did google it, wasn't sure.

Amy said...

I had to look this one up. He started Kwanzaa

lidia said...

Hey Andre,

The picture on your post gave away the answer. The holiday is Kwanza - a celebration of family, community and culture.

I hope that you and Lucy are enjoying this year's holiday season.

Judy said...

LOL! Very observant, Lidia! I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out!

Booklover1335 said...

well I cheated and googled him. I kinda thought it might have been Kwanzaa, but just wanted to make sure :)

Michele L. said...

It is the african holiday called Kwanzaa. Wow! You have some interesting questions Andre!

RachieG said...

KWANZAA!!

rachie2004 @ yahoo (d0t) com

Lady_Graeye said...

Kwanzaa, my dear!

lisaglidewell(at)gmail(dot)com

bamabelle said...

Thanks so much Lucy and Andre! I'm sending an email now. :)

Congrats to Sue also!

Michelle B said...

He started Kwanzaa! I had a feeling that was it, but looked it up to be sure :-)

CrystalGB said...

Kwanzaa. Congrats winners. :)

kim h said...

kwanaza
wt winners
please count me in

Vicky said...

Kwanzaa!