Monday, December 28, 2009

Final Post - Lucy's 12 Days of Christmas!!!

Thanks to everyone who participated in 2009's Lucy's 12 Day's of Christmas!
This year was a whole lot of fun and the responses to the questions were the best!!!

The winners from last week are Amy & Flchen1 - congrats on winning. Please send me an email to lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with the subject line "Lucy's 12 Days of Christmas - Winner" along with your address and blogger name.

I have received all the previous winner's emails and will ship prizes today. Stay tuned for excerpts from "Moon Craving"

you can pre-order here........

Posting question of the day - So what are some of your New Year resolutions for 2010?

11 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! I sent you a email. Thanks and congrats to Flchen1

Booklover1335 said...

Read more from my TBR pile! It's huge and there are so many great books there.

Judy said...

I want to laugh more.

kim h said...

read lol
some excersie adn get more sleep
what are some of yours
gl all
thanks
kh

Lady_Graeye said...

I want to:
Read more
Exercise more
Laugh more
See my friends more
Enjoy life more!

Amy said...

Lose so more weight and get healtier to get by blood pressure and sugar levels down. And read, read and read

Michele L. said...

Congrats to the winners!

My New Year's resolution is to keep a journal of all the books I read in 2010 and my thoughts on each book. I have never done that before and thought that would be cool to do! I know I read a lot of books but I have never kept track of how many I read in a year.

More laughter is a cool resolution! Yes, I think the whole world needs more laughter! Hey, Andre, maybe offer up some jokes/funnies next year in 2010 on the blog. That would be a lot of fun!

Many wishes for a fun New Year's eve to everyone!

Jane said...

I definitely want to be more health conscious.

suehussein said...

That was a fun contest!!! Congrats to all winners!! I hope to make a dent in my TBR pile and I should exercise more too. Happy New Year to all!!! Thanks, Sue

panda girl said...

At the end of every year I make all these promises to myself. Eat healthier, exercise more, etc. etc. That last for awhile then I'm back to where I was, eat a piece of chocolate, take a walk once in awhile. Oh well I'll make some promises again and hope this time I'll keep a few of them. LOL Happy New Year to all of you.

flchen1 said...

Thanks so much! As for resolutions, my "goals" are to better track my reading, and to keep on with the decluttering, which as far as I can tell, is going to be a big ongoing thing...

Happy 2010!!