Monday, September 14, 2009

Guest Blog w/ Anne Rainey!


Thanks to Lucy for allowing me to hijack her blog today!

Good girls shouldn’t play with bad boys...

Cover model, Lucy Fleming is ready to begin the next phase of her life. She wants to settle down, become a wife and mother. She’s going to have to leave her wild and reckless roommate/lover in order to make it happen. But if her heart aches just thinking about life without him, how will she ever find the strength to put words to action?

As fashion photographer, Rand Miller listens to all the reasons why his sexy lover must move out of not only his apartment but also his life, he decides to give her the going away party of a lifetime. The list of party goodies includes: massage oil, margaritas and their mysterious neighbor, Trey Madison.

But when dawn creeps over the horizon, will Rand be able to watch the only woman capable of taming his wicked ways walk out of his life forever?

***

So, that’s the blurb for Reckless Exposure. And for those of you who don't know. The hot, wet guy in the picture is Rand Miller the hero. When I saw that body, that sandy-blond hair and five o'clock shadow, I knew. I just knew he was my bad boy photographer.

I've written about other hunky heroes, but Rand is special. He grew up in the Bronx. His dad left him when he was just a kid and his mother was...well, let's just say she was NOT June Cleaver. Needless to say, Rand has a very difficult time expressing his feelings. But no one deserves love more than this guy!

So what does a man who has pretty much seen it all do with a sweet little country girl from Ohio? Well, being the ornery hottie that he is, Rand has lots of naughty ideas! LOL You'll just have to read the story if you want to find out more about Lucy and Rand. ;-)

However, I'd be fibbing if I told you the idea for this story was all mine. The truth is, Reckless Exposure is just one installment in a truly wicked SERIES. Thanks to the fabulous Liane Gentry Skye for coming up with the idea and Red Sage Publishing for supporting it.

There are several ménage stories by some really wonderful authors. Liane Gentry Skye, Alice Gaines, Titania Ladley, Mia Varano, Calista Fox, and many more! Yum, huh?

Each story in the series is crafted to give the reader lots of HOTNESS as well as a very satisfying conclusion. But don't listen to me, read the series blurb and see for yourself!

Three Kinds of Wicked Website
Beyond the bounds of pleasure, a single chance for redemption...

Trey is a time strider, sworn to guard the fates of mortal couples destined to earn humanity immortality. When a covetous goddess doses Trey with an aphrodisiac, he acts on his secret yearning for a mate to call his own. But the only thing worse than falling in love with a destined mortal is making love with one. When Trey loses his heart to Sage, a mortal woman destined to love another, the fate of all humanity hangs in the balance.

Now Trey must stride through a fractured timeline, doing whatever it takes to reunite the couples his actions have torn apart. Only then can he earn a final chance to help Sage save humanity from the evil that covets their very souls. But even if he is successful, can Sage forgive him the carnal journey it took for him to help save her world?

***
To get this straight, Trey has to help troubled couples. Lucy and Rand just happen to be one of those couples. Trey, of course, gets his own story, or stories rather, as well. The first of which can be found here.

So, that's it in a nutshell. What do you think? Do you like the idea of a series of deliciously steamy ménage stories? And do you think Trey deserves to be forgiven?

And because I've been in a contest mood lately, anyone who comments today is entered to win a PRINT copy of my Samhain release, "Seduce Me", which contains the first two stories in my Vaughn series. :)

Reckless Exposure --by Anne Rainey
AVAILABLE NOW from eRedSage.com

36 comments:

Veronica said...

Rand definitely deserves some loving as well as Trey. Glad to have found this blog and the bonus you're having this awesome contest. Please count me in.

Thanks ladies,

Veronica

The Blackraven said...

Anne, Reckless Exposure sounds hot and Rand is Yumilicious! He does deserve some good loving and licking.

mary e said...

I just recently subscribe to your newsletter and looking forward to reading some of your books.

Cathy M said...

Love the series idea Anne, and always ready for a great menage story. I think Trey is going to have to work really, really hard towards redemption, so we can enjoy all his labors.

Greta said...

Just coming over to say hi - saw your e-mails and your post on Facebook. I have Reckless Exposure on my TBR list.

Greta

sarabelle said...

WOw this book so hot I would love to get my greedy little paws on it. Thank you so much for hijacking Lucy's blog and the bonus contest.

Anne Rainey said...

Hi Veronica--Rand and Trey definitely get their fair share of lovin' in this series! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Anne Rainey said...

Hey Blackraven! I hear ya about the licking. Hehe!

Anne Rainey said...

Hi Mary E--Thanks tons for joining my newsletter! I really appreciate it. :)

Anne Rainey said...

Cathy M--LOL I love the way you think! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Greta--I do hope you like Reckless Exposure! Thanks for stopping by!

Anne Rainey said...

Sarabelle--I do like it hot! hehe! Thanks bunches!

Kayla said...

Whoo Hoo!! I love an Anne Rainey's writings, thanks for the contest!

Anne Rainey said...

Hi Kayla! Wow, thanks bunches! :)

Scifibookcat said...

This sounds like a great series. I'll definitely be checking out Red Sage for more like this.

Connie T said...

Sounds HAWT!!!

flchen1 said...

Hi, Anne! Love the sounds of the new series! And I do believe in second chances, so provided Trey's sufficiently sorry (and does enough groveling...), yes, he can try again :)

--Fedora

Anne Rainey said...

Thanks, SciFi! All the books in this series are top notch! Each is different and mega spicy! :)

Thanks for stopping over, Connie!

Anne Rainey said...

Fedora--Thanks, lady! Glad to see you here! :)

booklover1335 said...

Hi Anne,
Reckless Exposure sounds like my kind of love story :) And I love the idea of a deliciously steamy menage series. I also think Trey deserves to be forgiven after all it seems as if his motives were pure and tries to right the wrongs he thinks he has done. Gotta give the guy some credit :)

Congrats on the new release!

Beth said...

Wow that is one hot cover.

Titania Ladley said...

Hey, Anne, hey, Lucy! *waves* As one of the authors in the series, I got a peek at Rand early on, and let me tell y'all, I can attest to the fact that Anne's right---he's one wet, ornery hottie! LOL Love that cover, too. Rae outdid herself on them all, Reckless Exposure most definitely included. Happy Monday night, everyone! :)

Titania
www.TitaniaLadley.com

Debbie Tsikuris said...

I love a deliciously steamy ménage story and I think Trey deserves his own story & know you can do it justice.
have a great week
debbie (dat)

Sharon said...

I love the cover and the series sounds great!! I'm always on the lookout for well done menage stories and your books have just gone on my wishlist. Thanks for hijacking Lucy's blog today. :-)

Anne Rainey said...

Hi booklover--I agree with you! Trey totally deserves to be forgiven! Thanks for commenting!

Hi Beth--The talented Rae Monet did the cover and it's one of my all time faves! :)

Anne Rainey said...

:::waves at Titania::: I'm so glad you stopped by! You're addition to the series, "Renegade and His Rebel" is MY kind of story. I love tomboy types! :)

Anne Rainey said...

Hi Debbie! Thanks for hopping on over here! I love menage stories too. Two hot hunks devoting massive amounts of time to a woman in need of lovin'...what's not to love?? hehe!

Hi Sharon--Thanks for coming over. Lucy is SO kind to let me play on here today. I've been a fan of her books since before I was published. She's in my top 5 auto-buys (yes, big time romance reader here, lol)

annalisa said...

This sounds like a fabulous series! Yum! I do think Trey should be forgiven.

ddurance said...

OMG, what's not to like about menage. Sign me up! lol

Deidre

susan said...

would love to win this book..it sounds so hot.

Mitzi said...

Love the idea of a series...and these guys look like they could use some lovin. And the hot kind of lovin is my favorite too!!!

Can't wait to read it.

mitzihinkey at sbcglobal dot net

Thanks for the wonderful contest!!
Mitzi

catedid said...

Loved the blurb about Reckless Exposure. Will be on my TBR list. I am not a big three way fan but love series of any kind, so I'm game.

Mia Varano said...

Popping in late tonight. I've read Reckless Exposure and it's HOT! My story in the series, Triple Threat, is coming out in November. Here's a blurb: Tempers flare and sparks fly when a lonely, embittered FBI agent tries to convince a rootless showgirl, suspicious of government agencies, to testify against a dangerous mob boss. The two are on a road to disaster until a dark stranger on a Harley (that would be Trey) rides to their rescue, showing them how to love and trust again (and, OK, showing them a WHOLE LOTTA other stuff too...)

loves2read said...

I'm already hooked on this series ever since I read the excerpt. Cannot wait until I can purchase it. I definitely want to follow Trey on his journey.

red said...

Hi Anne
I read Reckless Exposure last week and I really enjoyed as I enjoy every book I read by you.

Anne Rainey said...

Hi All--I love reading all these comments!

Mia--you're FBI guy is soooo sexy!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Red--I'm thrilled you liked Reckless Exposure! I swear I get the shakes every single time I have a new release. Ugh! :)

Anne Rainey said...

I wanted to take a second to thank Lucy for letting me take over her blog. Also, thanks to all the folks who stopped by to comment!
******
The winner of "Seduce Me" (print book) is: Analisa

Please email me at:

annerainey11@gmail.com

with your mailing address so I can get your prize in the mail!

:)