Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wednesday!!!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the helping comments on my big move blog. I am now writing this from my office upgrade! The room is a little bit smaller but is 100 percent mine. All of my materials are within reach and I should now be able to get more accomplished in a shorter period of time!~

Lucy is also back from Hawaii and lets just say she got some sun! She looks great and is going through all the emails and other loads of things that need to get done. I'm sure she will begin writing again in the next couple of days.

I have also picked a winner from the BIG BLOG CONTEST in celebration of Lucy's 45th release Watch Over Me! Judy - you have won!!!!!!!!!! Send me an email at lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with your address and I'll get the prize sent out to you asap...

Have fun and stay safe out there...

7 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you! Is that me? I hope that's me. Just in case it is me, email is on the way. If not... Thank you for the excitement! :-)

Michele L. said...

WOOHOO Judy! Congratulations! Happy 4th of July everyone!

Amy said...

Congrats Judy!
I know you are happy to be in your own space Andre. Happy 4th of July Weekend everyone.

limecello said...

Congrats, Judy!

Jane said...

Congrats, Judy. Have a Happy July 4th.

flchen1 said...

Huge congrats, Judy! And glad you're moved safely, Andre! Happy 4th, everyone!

robynl said...

a big congrats Judy; lucky girl.