Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday! - Quick Update

Hey everyone,

I thought I'd give a quick update in the Lucy office. As some of you may know, Lucy has been on a trip in Hawaii for the past week. I have been looking over the office and I'm in the middle of a HUGE move. The goal - to move the entire contents of my office from the library to the room down the hall. Luckily I have a couple helpers to make the job a bit easier. Nonetheless I've been coming over every night to make the transition into the new room. Ever thought you could tackle a project in a couple of days, only to realize that it is a much more complicated job than you originally anticipated? Lets just say it is a work in progress! :)

Lucy should be arriving home on Monday but we'll see how the airlines stack up. Just a quick reminder. Lucy is having a contest on her website that you should check out as well as the BIG DRAWING on the blog for the month of June both celebrating her 45th release of Watch Over Me!!!

Have fun out there!~

9 comments:

booklover1335 said...

I hate moving for that very reason...I don't envy you one bit, but hopefully you will be satisfied once it's all said and done :)

flchen1 said...

Moving is something I dread because of all the packing and unpacking and organizing involved! And as you said, it always takes longer than you expect! ;) Hope it zips along and you're soon resettled!

Jane said...

We've moved a couple of times in the winter and it was brutal.

red said...

I also hate moving or packing for a trip or unpacking- basically anything to do with moving things from one place to another is not my idea of fun LOL

limecello said...

Good luck with the move!
And I know all about never ending projects.

But I'm going to think happy things because today is my birthday!

kim h said...

good luck see u back here

Michele L. said...

Oh wow, I feel for you because I know how much work it is to move your belongings from one location to another. Did this 4 times now. Let's just say that when you are all moved in and settled, you will be very happy!

My thoughts are with you! Thanks for the update on Lucy!

robynl said...

If you look at it as a new start it becomes a little easier to do, honestly. I'll be waiting to hear from you in the new office.

Amy said...

Good Luck with the move.