Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Apology from Lucy

As you've probably noticed, I deleted the previous post by Andre. He's a fabulous guy and a wonderful personal assistant and promotions coordinator, but clearly didn't think through the appropriateness of his post for this forum. He's done a great job of keeping you all posted about my upcoming books, posting excerpts and relaying your comments and questions to me. It was a simple mistake and I hope it won't be blown out of proportion by anyone.

Take care and have a great day!

Lucy :)

P.S. I'm writing like mad on Talorc and Abigail's story while preparing for multiple graduations in June. (Two of our children, our long term exchange student, a friend of my son's who lives with us and two our nieces, five of whom we are hosting a grad party for at the end of May!)

8 comments:

Judy said...

Oh, how long I have waited for Talorc and Abigail's story. Wow, five! Congrats all round!

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Yeah...five! I'm dedicating Moon Craving to the readers who have been waiting so long for the story. :)

Nichole said...

Talorc and Abigail! This is gonna be great! Very interested to find out how Abigail will tame Talorc and catching up with Laclan and the others. The wait has been worth it even if it is frustrating.

Good luck with the graduations and congratualions to all!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Congratulations to the grads. On a personal note, thanks to Andre for keeping us up to date on what's going on with Lucy!

Enjoyed finally meeting you and your family after all of these years corresponding via email. Your speech was incredible and can't want to hear more news about your "new charity".

Lucy Monroe said...

Nichole...you'll definitely get a chance to catch up with Lachlan, et. al. and see how our lovely heroine tames the cranky wolf. LOL

Thanks for the luck and congrats...it's going to be a crazy couple of weeks because along with the party (with a bigger guest list than my daughter's wedding), we've got six graduations to attend!!

Marilyn...DQ wrote a blog about the Fashion Show that Andre will post soon. I'm so excited about Hearts Unbound. I was SO blessed by everyone's response to my speech at the Reader's Luncheon. I was so nervous, but felt like I really connected on a heat level with people, which is what I was striving for. :)

Seneca said...

Yay!! Gosh, I can't wait to read Talorc and Abigail's story. It's the most anticipated book for me yet :)

(Chantal :-)

flchen1 said...

Wow--life sounds crazy busy, in other words, Lucy! Take care, and thanks to Andre for keeping us posted in the meantime!

Yay!

Amy said...

Yea Talorc and Abigal's story. Andre does do a great job keeping us all up to day. Congrats on all the graduations