Monday, April 20, 2009

YOU NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today I sat down with Lucy and discussed all the new things that are going on. Here are a couple of updates for 2009.

-Valentino's Love Child is coming out in this May!
-Lucy's mass market re-release of Satisfaction Guaranteed in coming out in may as well!
-The TGP release of Watch Over Me is coming out in June!

Also, Lucy has asked me to send out a very special prize of unreleased ARC's of Watch Over Me to the first 4 people who send me an email to lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com!

Good Luck and I'll keep you posted on all the goods!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I just sent you a email. I hope to be one of the first 4. What a wonderful contest. Good Luck to everyone. I already have Valention's Love Child. It is a wonderful read. 5*****

Stacy S said...

Have my fingers crossed!

sarabelle said...

OH wow so cool. I hope I am in the top 4.

lidia said...

Always have such great prizes. "Valentino's Love Child" is in my TBR pile. Now I just need to find the time to read it!

kim h said...

sen t email but congrats on teh book and hot cover

Judy said...

Congrats to those who emailed early! Valentino's Love-Child did not disappoint. Pre-ordered Watch Over Me a while ago. Can hardly wait!

Michele L. said...

Lucy is an amazing writer! I have several of her books and am a huge fan!

What an attractive cover on WATCH OVER ME. :-) Very handsome guy, indeed!

flchen1 said...

Hooray for all of you quick on the draw! And thanks for the all the great news, Lucy and Andre!

Phyllis said...

I bought Valentino's today. Look forward to reading it and eagerly await Watch Me. Hope all is well.