Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NEWS NEWS NEWS!!!

Take a look at the latest news...

Lucy will be speaking at the 2009 Readers Luncheon in Portland, OR on April 18th 2009. Click here to see all the details!

Also

The organizers of World Book Day are running a "Guilty Secrets" campaign, where the public is invited to vote for the books they most enjoy reading (but don't like telling people about!).

What a wonderful chance to put in a word for your own books. The list of authors comprise the usual suspects and Mills & Boon is listed as an option!

Wouldn't it be wonderful to pip JKR or Grisham to the post? So if you, (and all your friends and relations) log on and vote...

P.S. a personal email address might be wiser than your official nom de plume ones.

With thanks,
http://www.spread-the-word.org.uk/guilty-secrets/

3 comments:

Ladyhawk said...

sigh... I wish I lived in Oregon.
~Judy

limecello said...

Oh very interesting! And I wish I were closer to the event as well...

Amy said...

I wish I was closer to Oregon myself