Thursday, January 22, 2009

Winner!

Thanks for writing in yesterday. I know that was a tough question and I hope it gave you some time to reflect.

Technically, I'm still a kid at heart but live in the body of an adult. I turn 20 on the 4th, so I still have a couple of weeks before I lose my teenage status.

As for the winner of the prize- Stephanie, you have won. All you need to do is send your mailing information to lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com. I'll take care of it from there and get your prize out!!!

Have a great weekend everyone...

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats Stephanie. Any prize from Lucy is a good one.

Andre I'm 37 and am still a kid at heart, or maybe it's immaturity *g* Anyway, don't try to grow up too soon. It happens before we're ready, or at least that's what I hear.

Stefanie said...

Wow I'm so happy!! :D
Thank you so much!

Amy said...

Congrats Stephanie!