Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Spy Who Wants Me - Prizes!!!

Like I promised here are the winners for this week.
The five special Lucy envelope prize winners are...

AMY S.
SARABELLE
LADYHAWK
STACY S
MARIE

As for the final winner of a new copy of "The Spy Who Wants Me..."

Michele L.


Congratulations to all of you...

As always - If you have won a prize, send me an email at lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with your address and any other information. As soon as I get the email I will ship the prize!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Ladies!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Lucky ladies! Congrats.

limecello said...

Congratulations, ladies! :)

lidia said...

Congratulations of all of the winners!

Enjoy the goodies.

Michele L. said...

Wow! Thanks Lucy! I can't wait to read your book!

Congrats to all the other winners!

Ladyhawk said...

Wow. Thank you!! And congrats to everyone else. So exciting. :-)
~Judy