Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Is it "Cold" in here???

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry I didn't pick the winner yesterday as planned. I had to take the day off as I became "under the weather" with a cold! I did some research yesterday on natural health and remedies for colds. So far I have not taken any OTC cold medicines and have been doing great. I'm really into juicing with my Breville Juicer and I loaded up on Vitamin C. I have also been trying to ween myself off Tylenol and Ibuprofen for soars and headaches. I'll keep you posted on the results as they come in. So far I haven't taken anything OTC or prescription in 4 months. Just juice and exercise. I'm still alive!!!

Here are some common things we forget to do to prevent colds - (Cold Prevention)

As for a winner from Thursday's question. Michelle L, you have won the special prize! Please send me an email at lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with your address and any special requests. Just to make sure your request is delivered timely, please use the subject line "SPECIAL BLOG PRIZE."

More prizes and excerpts later this week - check back soon!

7 comments:

Stacy~ said...

It's only the 10th of December and already I'm sick of winter! We got snow last night, and I'm sore from shoveling. I want spring!

I hope you're feeling better. A flu bug has been going around.

And congrats to Michelle L!

Brandy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jane said...

Feel better soon.

Congrats, Michelle L.

Amy said...

Congratulations Michelle!
I hope you get to feeling better soon Andre.

Michele L. said...

Oh my gosh I won? Thanks Andre! Thanks everyone for the congrats!

I sure hope you are feeling better soon. My hubby and I have been lucky and have not caught the flu or cold this winter yet, knock on wood!

I agree with Stacy! I am sick and tired of winter already! Here in the Northwest it gets really cold. The weather is usually snowy, slippery and icy. I hope spring comes early this year since winter started at the beginning of November for us.

Susan said...

Andre, I hope you're feeling better soon.

Congratulations, Michelle!

flchen1 said...

Congrats, Michele! Andre, hope you're feeling better fast!