Monday, November 17, 2008

Winner Announced!!!

Congratulations to LIDIA...

You have won a Lucy Monroe Book of your choice, and some other tantalizing goodies!

Here's what you need to do - Send me an email at lucymonroe.promo@gmail.com with your address and a list of your top three "to read" list of Lucy's Books. As soon as I get the email, I'll get the prize sent out!!!

Great resolutions everyone. Some of them, I had never heard of before!

I'll give another prize at the end of the week - So stay tuned!

9 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats, Lidia.

lidia said...

WOW - Thanks!

I'll email you tomorrow - with my choice.

Thanks again!
Lidia

kim h said...

wtg lidia

Amy said...

Congratulations Lidia!

robynl said...

good for you Lidia; congrats.

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Congratulations on you win.

Cryna said...

Congratulations, Lidia on your win .... enjoy your book!!

Susan said...

Congratulations, Lidia!

flchen1 said...

Hooray, Lidia! Happy reading!