Monday, August 11, 2008

Guest Blogger!!! (well, not really?)

Good Afternoon, and let me just say what a lovely afternoon it is, considering that I'm spending it from my bed. Don't be so shocked! You forget I have one of the coolest bosses around. Well, It all started yesterday when I was hanging out with my girlfriend and we both thought it would be a great idea to go to IKEA. She is moving out to a college dorm in Forest Grove. I though we could look at supplies and things to make her transition a bit smoother. Everything went fine, we picked up some new furniture, extension cords, and cool glass lights that look like candles. About an hour after getting home, I started getting a little bit of a soar throat. No biggie right? Being the guy that I am, pretty much invisible, I not only played the drums, but I went for a screamer (really hard ride) on my road bike. Let me just say that this was not very smart. You really shouldn't be over-exhilarating yourself when you could possibly be sick. Sad to say I'm now paying for that in bed with a ridiculously soar throat, a cough, and some aftershock wheezing. My head also feels like it's going to burst and drinking water feels like a cold knife down my esophagus. Thank goodness Lucy lets me work from home on my laptop. I bet you're jealous, I sure would be! Anyways I thought I'd write in today and let you know whats going on. Lucy is still working on the new releases! I know I say that every week, but she is writing like mad! That lady has got some amazing ideas and is making sure she gets them on the computer. Only good things to look forward to, that's for sure! Keep checking the blog everyday for new excerpts and I WILL BE GIVING AWAY MORE PRIZES THIS WEEK!!!!!!! Every post has the chance to be picked, so tell me what your thinking! Have a great day and don't exhilarate yourself when you're sick! I'm still learning...

20 comments:

Jane said...

Hope you feel better soon, Andre.

Brandy said...

Oh, no. Poor Andre. I hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

Andre, I am sorry that you are sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Dina said...

Oh, feel better soon.

We all do more than we should when we're sick.

lidia said...

Andre, Hope you feel better soon! It sucks being sick -- especially this time of year.

Has Lucy's grand daughter made an 'appearance' yet?

limecello said...

Awe, I hope you feel better soon. Too bad about that sore throat.

flchen1 said...

Thanks for the update, and hope you're feeling better soon!

ArkieRN said...

So sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.

kim h said...

get well soonlucy, hugs

Susan said...

Andre,
I hope you are feeling better soon. And that you remember this hard learned lesson!

Maureen said...

Lucy is a sweet boss and the best thing for you to do is rest. Get well soon.

Nathalie said...

Hope you are feeling better.

Amy S. said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!

Cryna said...

Andre, hope that your feeling better soon and remember this hard lesson for the future. At any rate hoping you bounce back quickly, take care.

CrystalGB said...

Hope you get well soon.

Joyce said...

I really hate the sore throats that make you feel like you are swallowing a knife. Ugh! Hope you feel better soon.

Sandra08081998 said...

Andre,

Hope you feel better today. Thanks for the update on Lucy

Michele L. said...

I am sorry to hear that you are sick Andre. I just hate having a sore throat! I was sick about a month ago and it was not fun! It took me about 3 weeks to get over it.

You take Andre and I hope you feel better really soon!

Michele L.

acdaisy95 said...

Hope you are better now!

acdaisy95 said...

Hope you are better now!