Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Surprise, Surprise - Nothing but Good Stuff !!!

Lucy is on a strict deadline and hasn’t been feeling all that great. I’ll be taking her place today and writing my own little blog. Who am I? Well, I’m the new guy on the block. Actually, I’m Lucy’s promotions coordinator. Around here they call me the “Promo Guy”.
Before I get into the upcoming goodies let me tell you a little about myself, I’ve been living in Oregon for about 16 years and absolutely love it. I can’t wait to get out later in the week and do some serious bike riding. You won’t believe how perfect the weather has been these past few days. Ok, so it was around 100 on Saturday, but there is nothing wrong with a little heat once in a while! I feel sorry for you people in Arizona?!??!?! Anyways, I also play the drums and used to tour in a band all over the country. I’m currently going to school to get my degree in Web Design and Marketing, and I’ve been working with Lucy for a couple of months, how cool is that!!! If you heard, Lucy is doing all kinds of stuff on her website to celebrate the new releases. Hosting contests, blog parties, and even amazing guest bloggers (like me)! Be sure to check out Lucy's new release post below including an excerpt.

12 comments:

Brandy said...

Welcome Andre! Why does AZ get all the sympathy? *G* Here in SC it gets pretty warm, too.

Amy said...

Welcome Andre! And good luck to Lucy on the deadlines. I hope she gets to feeling better soon

Stacy~ said...

Hey there Andre, great to meet ya. I bet Lucy is awesome to work for. I hope she is feeling much better soon. Those deadlines are stressful.

I can't complain about the weather. I'm in Chicago and right now it's pretty ideal - only getting to the mid-80's so far, and sunny as all get out. I love it.

lidia said...

Welcome Andre! You are very lucky to be working with Lucy -- she's fabulous!

Sorry to hear that Lucy isn't feeling too well -- I hope that she get better quickly.

Lidia

Cryna said...

Welcome Andre and thanks for jumping in and posting.

I hope that Lucy is feeling better soon, and able to make her deadline.

Michele L. said...

Hi Andre!

Love your name by the way! Wow! That is so nice of you to fill in for Lucy!

Say "Hi!" to Lucy from all of us and that we are rooting her on! Deadlines are very pressure packed and stressful!

Also, I hope she feels much better soon.
Hugs,
Michele L.

kimmyl said...

Hi Andre!!! WOW!!! It must be great to work with such a wonderful author. Sorry to hear about Lucy especially over so close to the holidays. Hope she feels better soon.

Angie-la said...

Welcome Promo Guy!! Er...I mean Andre!
Sorry to hear Lucy is under the weather, but you have filled in admirably!

Susan said...

Hi Andre! It's great to meet people who are a friend of Lucy.

Feel better soon, Lucy!

acdaisy95 said...

Hi Andre - Welcome to Lucy's blog. It is always a pleasure to meet new people here.

I'm in TX, and it has been extremely hot here too. With the humidity, it's even hotter plus we do have any A/C at my house.

I do some web design too for my work too, and I'm always maintaining it.

Hope you feel better Lucy!

Jane said...

Welcome, Andre.

Andre said...

Thanks for welcoming me everyone. I appreciate the support and can't wait to hear your comments in the future!

andre