Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer News

I love summer. My kids are out of school. It's warm enough to take the Dana outside to write and I have plenty summer releases to keep readers happy. The eagerly anticipated (according to readers) continuation of my personal mini-series from Harlequin Presents, the Royal Brides, happens this July and August. Look for "Forbidden: the Billionaire's Virgin Princess" in book stores now and "Hired: the Sheikh's Secretary Mistress" August 1st.

For those of you who prefer mass-market to tradesize, my Brava Mercenary Trilogy, "Ready", "Willing" & "And Able" are being released in mass-market form this July, August, and September.

To celebrate all of these releases, I'm hosting contests on her website and all over the net. I will also be hosting a month long blog party from June 30 to August 2nd, with multiple weekly prizes, super-interesting guest bloggers and never before posted excerpts.

12 comments:

flchen1 said...

Wow, Lucy, what a hopping summer to look forward to! :)

Amy said...

It sounds like a great summer!

Michelle B said...

Sounds great, Lucy! I can't wait for it to start:-)

Cryna said...

Sounds like a great time on the blog, and an exciting summer for releases/re-releases.

Hope you have a great day.

Judy F said...

HI Lucy....

I love both presents books. YOu did a wonderful job their girlie.

Summer reads rock.

Brandy said...

Sounds like a HOT summer! *G*

limecello said...

:) Sounds great - I'm definitely getting the mercenary trilogy :D Looove summer. So many birthdays (mine was yesterday) and great for vacations. :)

Michele L. said...

Hi Lucy!

I love your Harlequin books! What awesome contests, prizes, book excerpts, you have in store!

I wish you a fantastic summer! Have a couple grilled hot dogs and corn on the cob this summer. They are great on the grill!

Love summer!
Hugs,
Michele

Stacy~ said...

Woo hoo, gotta love summer! And you write some of the best HPs out there. Good news for us all :)

Jane said...

Sounds fun. I can't wait.

Nathalie said...

I am looking forward to the summer here!

acdaisy95 said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great summer.