Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Uber Exciting News

I'm doing a series of celeb guest bloggers and to kick it off, I've got the amazing Mark Montano coming on Monday, May 26th! Tell me that's not totally fun???

I'm a huge fan of Mark and when I found out he had a new book out, "The Big-Ass Book of Crafts," not only did I have to order it immediately from Amazon, but I emailed him and asked if he wouldn't like to be our guest here. I'm super thrilled to say that he agreed!



The other "celeb to you all" guest blogger that was supposed to have his trip report about our Anniversary Getaway done for yesterday has promised, promised, promised to have it ready for tomorrow! So, be looking for Hubcap's take on our trip to celebrate 20 fantastic years. :)

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Can't wait! Thanks Lucy!

Amy said...

I am looking forward to both blogs

Lucy Monroe said...

Me too! I love Hubcap's blogs (he should write a book, don't you think?) and I just read Mark's blog. It's really neat. He's a truly great guy and someone I think you are all going to love getting to know a little better. :)

Cryna said...

Looking forward to both blogs. Sounds like they will be fun. Thanks Lucy.

Stefanie said...

I'm looking forward to those blogs!

Kate Davies said...

Wowza! I'm impressed! Can't wait to stop by on Monday. (And, of course, to read Hubcap's overview of the anniversary trip.) Way cool!