Sunday, May 25, 2008

Important Stuff :)

Don't forget!! Mark Montano will be here tomorrow and I really hope you'll all be around to make him feel welcome. :)


Watch this...it's funny!!!

Psyched

And our blog winner for last week is:

Kelley Nyrae

Hon, if you could just email me your details, I'll get your book from the prize closet and some chocolate right out to you. :) I've got some awesome books on the prize closet shelves right now. Books by Jane Porter, Suzanne MacPherson, Julie Garwood, etc.

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Lucy

9 comments:

Virginia said...

Congrats Kelly!!!

limecello said...

Congratulations, Kelly - sounds like you're going to get a terrific book prize!

Amy said...

Congrats Kelly!
I am looking forward to Mark's blog. I don't have any of his books but I watch his show's all the time.
The video reminded me of the old TV show bloopers and pratical jokes

Cryna said...

Congratulations, Kelly **similing**

Jane said...

Congrats, Kelley.

Judy F said...

congrats kelly

Happy Holiday weekend all.

Kelley Nyrae said...

Yay! Thanks Lucy. I'll email you.

Brandy said...

Congratulations Kelly!

flchen1 said...

Congrats, Kelley! Thanks for a great week, Lucy!