Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello from Lucy :)

So, Hubcap and I are headed out of town for the infamous 20th Anniversary Getaway that you all helped me plan. :) He's way excited and I'm keeping most of the details a secret until we arrive! It's so cool. LOL

While I'm gone you've got two wonderful guest bloggers to visit with, lots of good books to read (I'm sure) and I may even post from the hotel. We'll see... ::wink::

Just so you know I haven't forgotten, I'm hoping Hubcap will write up the rest of our Vacation trip report and maybe our Anniversary one too. He's just so much funnier than me. LOL *I* love reading his accounts of our travels.

DQ has said she'll try posting her winner again...keep an eye out. And speaking of contests, both of our guest bloggers have generously offered prizes on their blog posts and I will be drawing two general blog winners from this week's comments for books from the prize closet and chocolate to go with. :)

Hugs to you all,
Lucy

18 comments:

Bunny B said...

Wheee!! Have fun!! :)

Stacy~ said...

Lucy and Hubcap, happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

Susan said...

Lucy and Hubcap, have a wonderful time! :)

Cryna said...

Have a great time Lucy.

Happy Anniversary to you and Hubcap!!

Jane said...

Hi Lucy,
Happy Anniversay. Have a great time.

Amy said...

Lucy and Hubcap have a wonderful trip. Happy Anniversary!

flchen1 said...

Have a fabulous trip, Lucy and DH! Can't wait to hear all about it ;) (Well, maybe not all, but you know what we mean! ;))

Kate Davies said...

Happy Anniversary, Lucy and Hubcap! Hope you have a fantabulous time. Looking forward to the trip reports!

Brandy said...

Have a wonderful time and Happy Anniversary Lucy and Hubcap!

Lori T said...

Lucy and Hubcap...I hope you have a wonderful anniversary weekend!

Wow, 20 years! Congrats

Enjoy your weekend.

acdaisy95 said...

Have a great time! Happy Anniversary!

robynl said...

have a fantabulous time; happy anniversary to both. Do fill us in on some details when you get back.

Cherie J said...

Have a great anniversary trip!

limecello said...

Happy Anniversary, Lucy - I hope you two have a terrific trip!

Virginia said...

Happy anniversary! Have a good time.

Denysé said...

Enjoy your special time together, Lucy. Happiness to you and your guy, always...

Love,
Denyse

Maureen said...

I hope your anniversary is special.

Nathalie said...

Happy anniversary!