Friday, May 30, 2008

Freaky Friday - Free Books

From one who thinks a book sale is better than a shoe sale (and man, I do love my shoes), there isn't anything better than free books!

I noticed on Laurie D's blog that my dear friend, Denyse Bridger, is having her own BOGO sale. (That's "buy one - get one" for shopping novices or those who would prefer to have splinters shoved under their fingernails rather than try to decipher acronyms. ::g::) Drop by her blog for the details...it's pretty amazing, if you ask me.

8 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Free books are always a good thing. I haven't been to Denyse's site. I think I need to stop by.

Happy Friday!

Denysé said...

Thanks, Lucy! This was a surprise when I dropped by. I hope you got my note yesterday, too - I have some great potential guests for you once you've had a chance to have a look at the candidates!!

Love,
Denyse

Jane said...

Thanks for the heads up.

Lucy Monroe said...

Stacy - I'm a slut for books, especially free ones. LOL

Denyse...I did - I just need to get current book finished. :)

Jane - you bet!

Brandy said...

What a wonderful treat!

Amy said...

What a great deal. I love free books

Cryna said...

This sounds like a great deal....will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Michele L. said...

WOOHOO! Free books you say? I just will have to stop by her site!

Hi Lucy! Have a fun Friday!