Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Recommended Read - Hot and Bothered

You all know by now that Dianne Castell is one of my favorite authors. Her brand of sensuality mixed with humor is what most authors only strive to attain. (Yeah, sometimes I wish I could write like that, but I know I gotta write my own stories and hope the readers enjoy them. [grin])



Dianne's got a new book on the shelves right now.



by Dianne Castell


Kensington BRAVA
April 2008
ISBN 0-7582-2359-5



SAVANNAH WHEN IT SIZZLES

Savannah, Georgia: city of history, mystery, and ghosts as well as four best friends who have never fit in anywhere except with each other. But everything is about to change as an unsolved murder from decades ago draws them close—and closer still—to four sexy bachelors with secrets of their own...

In Savannah, what you expect is never what you get...



11 comments:

Brandy said...

I was lucky enough to read an ARC of this book a few months ago. It is quirky and funny and HOT. THe title really says it all. *G*

Judy F said...

This book is wonderful. You should all go out and get it.

Dianne is a special person too.

Amy said...

I have never read an books by Dianne. I will have to check it out. It seems like most of us have similar taste in reading material and I am always looking for new authors to try (at least new to me authors)

Cherie J said...

Sounds like a great story!

flchen1 said...

Dianne's books are fabulous! This is on top of my TBR!

Teresa said...

Hi, this Teresa, Lucy's PA. I am getting ready to send out prizes and I have noticed that I don't have everyone’s snail mail. I am asking those who have won something form Lucy's website in the last 2 weeks to please email me their address, at lucymonroeadmin@comcast.net I won't want anyone to be with out their winnings. :)

Park Avenue Princess said...

HOT and BOTHERED is right! The PERFECT title for this one. I do love Dianne's work. This one is a definite TBR.

Thanks for sharing this!
Amy

Stacy~ said...

I love Dianne's books - she has a sassy sense of humor that just cracks me up. This was a fun story, and I look forward to the next installment.

wolfpackgirl said...

I just started this book last night and I'm about half way through it. It's great! I can't wait to finish reading it. I wish I didn't have to stay at work but could go home and indulge...

Estella said...

Dianes books are always great!

Jane said...

This is a great book. Dianne is the best.