Sunday, March 23, 2008

On the Road - Days 2 & 3

Happy Easter Everyone!!!


Yesterday was a monster drive, but it was great. I spent most of it doing edits on the pages I'd written the day before. When the edits don't go fast, I feel like the story has more meat, so I don't mind at all. Even if it does mean I'll be putting in a few late nights writing down the road. :)


Me working on my edits at our dinner stop at the Apricot Diner
(I never knew they could do so many things with apricots!)
M2B - not so happy with dad for taking the picture
DQ - talking with her bff, cuz they couldn't go a whole day w/o


We had a wonderful Easter! We did not make it to church, but we still kept the holiday in spirit. We went to brunch on the Queen Mary and did the self-guided tour of the former "Queen of the Sea". It was amazing! After brunch, my niece and her boyfriend met us for the tour and stayed to visit. Later we all went to the most fabulous Italian restaurant for dinner. It was so good to see my little D (okay, not so little, and gorgeous - look at the pic [g]) and do a totally family centric day. Just FYI - in case you're wondering, M2B was drinking sparkling cider from that champagne glass! :)



We board the cruise ship tomorrow.

Hugs to all!

Lucy

10 comments:

Kate Davies said...

Thanks for the great pictures, Lucy! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Have a fantabulous cruise!

Stacy~ said...

Great pictures Lucy, and I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Everyone looks wonderful too (if not necessarily happy LOL). Enjoy your cruise!

Denysé said...

Nice to see you having such a great time, Lucy!! Almost as good as being there with you - how cool is that? Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your adventure!

Love,
Denyse

Brandy said...

It looks like y'all are having a fantastic time! I hope the fun conitnues to "roll". *g*

Estella said...

Great pics Lucy!
Looks like you had a great family Easter.

Amy said...

Great pictures Lucy, thanks for sharing them with us. Enjoy your trip

Judy F said...

great pics Lucy. Makes me want to take another cruise. Enjoy

lidia said...

Lucy,

Great pictures! Sure sounds like everyone is having a great time.

It is so nice of you to "share" your trip with us. We can make believe that we are with you.

Park Avenue Princess said...

I hope you had a blessed Easter Lucy. I'm new to your blog and found out about it on AuthorIsland. This is my first hello, but certainly won't be my last!

I love your blog and thank you for sharing your pictures.

Your new friend,
Amy

Park Avenue Princess said...

I hope you had a blessed Easter Lucy. I'm new to your blog and found out about it on AuthorIsland. This is my first hello, but certainly won't be my last!

I love your blog and thank you for sharing your pictures.

Your new friend,
Amy