Monday, March 24, 2008

Mystery Monday

Welcome to Mystery Monday and our first Guest Blogger under the new format. I'm truly pleased to have Denyse with us and know she'll keep you all busy while I get onboard my cruise ship with the family.

Oh, I'm so excited about this vacation. All of the teens, even the pregnant one are with Hubcap and I. If I get online access, I'll post later to let you all know how we're doing and maybe even upload a picture, or two. :)

I've got lots of cool stuff prepared for you and I'm hoping to stay in contact on the blog - so don't be thinking you got rid of me for a week. LOL

Hugs,
Lucy

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Just have a good time and don't worry about us! *G*

Denysé said...

Hey, Lucy! I hope you're having a fabulous time!! Doing my best to keep everyone entertained today, too!! I regained the #1 spot on the best-sellers earlier in the day, too, so that's fun!!

BIG hugs to you and yours!! Happy Cruising...

Love, Denyse

Jane said...

Have fun and enjoy the great weather.

Amy said...

Have a great time on your vacation Lucy.

Susan said...

Ahoy, Lucy! Have a wonderful time on your vacation!

Park Avenue Princess said...

Lucy have an awsome and safe trip! I'm SO jealous. I want to cruise!!

Hugs,
Amy