Monday, March 10, 2008

Meagan's Chance Won EPPIE

I'm mega-excited, stunned and delighted to share with you all that my Inspirational romance, Meagan's Chance (will be out in print in May) won the 2008 EPPIE for best Inspirational Romance! Man, I'm chuffed!!!

I was able to attend the conference and accept the award in person and it was really a special, moving moment for me. When the presenter hugged me, I felt choked with tears.

I presented a workshop too and between that and the awards ceremony got to meet with some old friends and play fan girl for some of my favorite e-authors. It was a wonderful time all around!

13 comments:

Brandy said...

Congratultions! You deserve it!

Kate Davies said...

Woo-hoo! Happy dancing for you!

Maureen said...

Congratulations!

limecello said...

Whoo! Congratulations! *throws confetti and hands out cake* ;)

Maura Anderson said...

It was SO great to see you there and get a chance to play giggling fan girl for you, too :)

Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Congratulations Lucy! Meagan's Chance is a wonderful read. I have the ebook version but can't wait to get my hands on the paperback version of it.

Angela James said...

Congratulations!

I've seen those statues, they're beautiful!

And the award is well deserved. Not that I'm biased ;)

flchen1 said...

Congratulations, Lucy! Sweet!!!

Stacy~ said...

WTG Lucy! Well deserved, no doubt. I'm anxious for my hardcopy of the book. Ebooks just don't compete.

CrystalGB said...

Congratulations Lucy.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thank you all so much!!! This really was something special for me and I'm so, so, so happy about it!

Maura - it was GREAT seeing you - and um...excuse me but *somebody* promised to contact me about guest blogging. LOL

I just wanted to say that the biggest thank you I gave in my mini-acceptance speech was to Samhain for making it possible for this book to be published. Thanks for taking a chance on it, Angela! You and everyone at Samhain totally rock. :)

Cryna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cryna said...

CONGRATULATIONS, LUCY!! Well deserved. So happy for you.