Monday, March 10, 2008

Hero Inspiration Contest Winner

There were tons of great suggestions for Neo's inspiration from the contest and it was really hard picking just the right one, but I finally managed to do it. The winner for my hero inspiration contest is Angie-la!!! This is the hero I chose:

Adrian Grenier

Do a Google image search and you'll get lots more yummy photos of him. He's kind perfect for this heroe - and yep, I photoshopped the eyes to green. LOL

Angie-la will be recognized in the dedication of Neo's book (whose proposal has now officially been accepted by Harlequin and will most likely be out in September '09). Hon, I need you to send me an email with your name as you want it to appear in the dedication and your particulars so I can send you a signed book of your choice - so, yeah, I think the book title would be good too. :)

The winner of a book from my prize shelves and a wee bit of chocolate is limecello. Again, hon...just email me your particulars, and my PA will get the book and chocolate right out to you. :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Congrat's to the winners! Adrian Grenier is definitely a hotty. Great choice

flchen1 said...

Congrats, Angie-la and Limecello! Wow, Lucy--nice!

Stacy~ said...

Yep, Adrian is great hero material. Love those eyes. I bet he gives great inspiration Lucy ;)

Congrats winners!

Angie-la said...

WOW!! I am so excited! Thanks Lucy! I'll be emailing you shortly.
Adrian does have that 'look', doesn't he!? :P

Lucy Monroe said...

I think he's perfect for Neo's story. I wonder if I'd get in trouble if I posted the photoshopped picture of him with green eyes. Sigh...bet I would. :)

Cryna said...

Wow - he is great hero materal.

Congratulations to the winners.

lidia said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Adrian is yummy! Now when reading Neo's book I'll be thinking of Adrian -- SIGH!