Friday, March 21, 2008

Blog Winners...lots of them!

I've got a ton of blog winners to announce in order to round out our two week long party. Nicolette and I want to thank you all tons for participating and help us celebrate the release of Miss Fix-It!!!

The first one is the winner of the book of choice by me from the Sex in Romance blog post. That winner is:




Second, we've got Wednesday's winner of the final copy of the signed eBook on CD of Miss Fix-It as well as other fun goodies from Nicolette and I. That is:





Third, we have Thursday's winner of a book from my prize shelves, fun goodies from Nicolette and I as well as some chocolate. That is:






Finally, we have today's winner of a book of choice by me as well as goodies and some yummy chocolate. That is:





All of you, pretty please email my PA with your details and she will get your prizes out to you. Congrats and hugs!



Oh, and does anyone know where Chantal is? I haven't seen her in a while, unless I'm missing something. I miss her. Yes, I do notice when you all aren't around just like you notice when I'm gone. :)

Hugs!
Lucy

9 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Congrats to all the winners!

The last post I see at Chantal's blog is March 3rd. Sounds like she's busy. I miss her too - she has a great blog.

Amy said...

WOW! Thanks Lucy.
Congratulations to the rest of the winners.

Estella said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Brandy said...

Congratulations to the Winners!

Brandy said...

Oops, forgot to "say" HAPPY EASTER!

Jane said...

Congrats ro the winners.

flchen1 said...

Congrats, Amy, Michele L., Virginia, wolfpackgirl!!

Happy Easter, Lucy, and everyone!

Judy F said...

congrats everyone...

Happy Easter too

Michele L. said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks Lucy! I am sorry I didn't see this blog sooner! I don't know how I missed it!

Thanks for the congrats everyone! A big congratulations to the other winners as well! WOOHOO!

Michele L.