Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Party

Sorry, I've been gone, but we've got another two week long blog party starting today to celebrate the release of Miss Fix-It co-written as LC Monroe with Nicolette Derens - and I've been getting ready for it. We'll be giving away daily prizes this week and multiple prizes next week. I've got wonderful guest bloggers lined up - Nicola Marsh, Kay Stockham, Tracy Goodwin, Trish Morey and my partner in crime - Nicolette Derens! Who knows, we may even end up with a mystery guest, or two. :)

Another bit of good news, at least I think it will be for you all - after this blog party, I'm going to a special blogging schedule to keep you all interested and me connected.

We'll have:

Mystery Monday - guest bloggers you'll find out the name of when you stop by Monday to say, "Hey."

Teaser Tuesday - I'll post short excerpts from either books coming out or my curren WIP.

Wild Wednesday - where anything goes - an extra contest, a second guest blogger, something fun to do with the books, just about anything can happen on Wednesdays.

Thinking Thursday - chat time about whatevers going on in my life or my head - these are the posts that deal with me, the author, not just my books or the genre I love writing so much.

Freaky Friday - could be anything, could be nothing - that's why it's freaky, yeah?
Serial Saturday - I'm playing with the idea of writing an online serial - something fun for my readers, but I will also use Saturdays to post glimpses of characters from already published books - sort of, "What are they doing now?" kind of thing.

So, what do you all think???

13 comments:

Jane said...

Welcome back. Can't wait for all the fun to begin.

Kate Davies said...

Sounds like a blast! Yet more reasons to stop by your blog. Looking forward to the party!

Brandy said...

YAY! Lucy's back! Can't wait.

Maura Anderson said...

Sounds very cool to me!

limecello said...

This sounds like a ton of fun! :D Glad you're back, Lucy!

Amy said...

Wow Lucy, It sounds like alot of fun. Welcome back!

robynl said...

Hi Lucy and nice to see you back!
I love blog parties so bring it on girl. Yippee.

Stacy~ said...

Sounds like great fun - looking forward to it Lucy.

CrystalGB said...

Sounds like a great party. :)

Lucy Monroe said...

It's officially started!!!

Hugs,
Lucy

Cryna said...

Welcome back......Sounds like a fun time for all of us. Looking forward to it....

Bunny B said...

Wow! Sounds like a whole lotta fun!

Lettetia said...

Love this idea Lucy!