Friday, February 22, 2008

Uber Cool Video

Hey, all...I'm back!!! :) Sorry it wasn't Tuesday like I said, but we're in the middle of bathroom remodels (yes, after the indoor flood - I decided I needed more chaos inside the house) and I've been updating my "writing nest" in my bedroom. The new swing arm table I bought is kinda cheap, but Hubcap is going to fix what ails it. Not like he doesn't have enough to do. LOL

I've started a new book and I'll tell you all about it along with running a special contest tomorrow.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day...Hubcap and I went on a date to the Zoo and the Portland Rose Gardens. The Zoo was closed and the Rose Gardens were in hibernation, but it was still beautiful at Washington Park and the company made up for any lack in the setting. I wrote an article about Washington Park for Affair d' Coeur magazine. If you get the magazine, let me know what you think. If you don't get it, you should. LOL

And last but not least (for today)...this is the amazingly wonderful video COS Productions did for the re-release of 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys:





What do you think?

Hugs,
Lucy

12 comments:

Cathy said...

Definitely uber-cool, Lucy. The video turned out great.

Brandy said...

The video is fantastic! Whoa! *G* Glad you had a nice Valentines Day.

Estella said...

Great video, Lucy!

Amy said...

I love the video and Good luck with the bathroom remodel. I can hardly wait to hear about the new book

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks!!!! I really like it too. LOL

Cryna said...

I love this video - will have to make sure it is up on my blog site....Hugs

Kate Davies said...

The bathroom, too? You are a brave woman. :)

Welcome back!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Cryna...I'd love to see this video get some exposure. They did such a great job. :)

And Kate...I'm a nut, what can I say?

It *is* great to be back!

lidia said...

Lucy,

Loved the video!

I bet your bathrooms will look great!

Lettetia said...

Love it, love it, love it. What a fabulous job COS does with videos.

You know I had to add it to my MySpace page.

Love ya!
T

Isabel said...

my dear Lucy

The video is so "appetissante" as we say in french.
Can't wait to read all your books ...

Isabel

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Isabel! Everyone...Isabel, an exchange student from France, and I went to high school together and were good friends our Senior year. We've just connected again through Classmates.com. Isn't that neat???