Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Announcement, Announcements, Announcements...

Did you go to Outdoor School when you were a kid? And did they do the whole sing song, "Announcement, Announcements, Annoooooouuuuuncme-ents" thing at your camp too? Well that little diddy keeps going through my head. I guess because I've got tons of stuff I want so say.


First, I know you all know I'm attending Lora Leigh's RAW in September because Tisa generously posted the bulletin for me. But I wanted to make sure you were all aware I will also be at Lori Foster and Dianne Castelle's Reader Author Get-Together in June in Ohio. Cool, huh? I've been trying to go for three years, but always had a graduation to attend the same weekend. This year no graduations - though my cousin is getting married. I told him I was so sorry, but had to go as I'd promised. He understood. :)


And because my first grandbaby isn't due until Aug 10th, I am going to try to attend RWA National in San Francisco in July - at least for a couple of days.


Also, I will be in Detroit speaking to GDRWA and hopefully having a booksigning in September. For more info, go to my Chats & Signings page. (I'll be hopping a plane to RAW right after.) I hope I get to meet some of you on my travels this year!



And can I get a drum roll please?


Tons of readers have been asking for them, not to mention booksellers...


READY, WILLING & and ABLE are being released as mass market paperbacks this summer! See my Upcoming Releases page for details.

And don't forget that my second inspirational (and only book written with a co-author - Nicolette Derens), Miss Fix-It, will be out as an eBook on March 11. We are going to host a two week long blog party for the release with daily prizes and lots of fun, so stay posted.

13 comments:

Estella said...

Am looking forward to the mass market paperback!

Michelle B said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're going to be at Lori and Dianne's gathering in June.

And as I mentioned last week, it'll be great to have Ready, Willing, and ...And Able available in mass market format!

Amy said...

Exciting new's Lucy. I am looking forward to the re-release of Ready-Willing and Able. I have almost worn my copies out reading them over and over.
I am also looking forward to Miss Fix-it

Judy F said...

oh oh oh. I am so excited. I live in Cincinnati and I go to Lori and Dianne's thing every year. I can't wait.

Jane said...

Yeah, I so glad those three books will be rereleased in mass market paperback. Like Amy, we can replace our worn copies and the prices are cheaper than trade size.

Kelley Nyrae said...

I'm going to Lori and Dianne's Get Together this year too!! I went last year and had a blast. Can't wait to see you, Lucy.

Brandy said...

Woo-Hoo! Those are SOME announcements! They aren't going to change the covers for Ready, Willing, and Able are they?

I hope you have a fantastic time at each event!

Lucy Monroe said...

I can't wait to meet everyone at Lori and Dianne's bash. It's going to be WONDERFUL! My cousin who is living on that side of the country now might even come. I'm so hoping she makes it. :)

I'm so glad you all are looking forward to the re-release. I am too, honestly. There's just lots of readers who won't by tradesize and now they'll get a chance to have the books too.

The covers are changing...but just slightly. Though not And Able's - it was too perfect too begin with. Look on my Upcoming Releases page and you'll see the new covers.

Cryna said...

Looking forward to the mass market release of Ready, Willing And Able. I will be getting them for a gift for my daughter since she has heard me talk about them so much.

Lots of great announcements.

Caffey said...

Oh the re-releases into mass market are going to be great! I have to see if they kept the same covers. I do love the covers they had, but too I love the new cover they gave you for 3 BRIDES FOR 3 BAD BOYS.

I wouldn't be able to go to the signing except for possibly the Pittsburgh one on the day of the signing. That one is a few hours drive so I have to get the ok to go but the others are too far for me. I hear so much great about Lori and Dianne's gathering!

Samantha Lucas said...

You are one busy woman. And it's all good news. :)

flchen1 said...

Woo! Thanks for all the exciting news, Lucy! Can't wait for the MMP releases and your new one!

Kathleen said...

Hi Lucy!

Your new book looks GREAT! Can't wait to read it!

Oh, and I found you over at AuthorIsland!