Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Rancher's Rules OUT NOW

1st book in Sunshine Springs duo
Harlequin Promotional Presents
ISBN 0-373-82057-7

What Zoe thinks…Loving your best friend is never easy – and when he’s sexy and turned you down flat once before…it’s even harder! Loving Grant is what Zoe has always done best…but now it’s time to move on. She already feels like she’s the oldest virgin in America – so she vows to find herself a man!

What Grant thinks…Grant can’t keep his eyes or his hands off Zoe – but she’s his best friend – a no-go zone! The fact that Zoe looks at him like she wants to rip his clothes off isn’t helping the situation… So he implements some important rules for them to obey. First is the No Kissing rule – well, that’s broken before it’s had a chance to be written… Then the Strictly No Sex rule…and that’s out of the window (well, on the kitchen table, actually!). Then the best rule of all: some rules are only made to be broken!

+++++++++++

Some pretty neat news and a gift to me, but The Rancher's Rules is #5 on the Border's Group Top 10 National Bestseller's list for series romance, the #1 selling Harlequin Presents on Amazon right now and #6 on their Bestsellers list for series romance as well as being on the Nielson Bookscan Romance National Bestseller's list. And Deal With This is on the Nielson Bookscan Romance National Bestseller's list for its second week while continuing to be in Amazon's Top 50 Bestsellers for Contemporary Romance. Cool, huh?

And if you're looking for a little self-indulgent pleasure for the holidays and a fun Christmas story, don't forget to pick up THE RANCHER'S RULES! I know several of you already have and I appreciate that more than I can say, but THANK YOU!!!

18 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Lucy! Both books are excellent and I am giving them as Christmas Gifts to a few friends along with DP's newest books.

Lily said...

Congrats Lucy for your release... love the cover :)

Jennifer Y. said...

I am going shopping tomorrow and hope to get a copy!!! I can't wait to read it! I love friends-to-lovers stories!

KimW said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on making all those lists!

Nathalie said...

Wow... number 1 Harlquin on Amazon!!!

Congrats!

Joyce said...

Wow! #1, that's great!

Stacy S said...

Congrats Lucy!! That's awesome. The book sounds great. I love stories about best friends to lovers.

Brandy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read it!

hme said...

congrats!!

lidia said...

Lucy,

Congratulations! I still have to pick up a copy of "Deal With This."

I haven't read a book by you that I haven't liked or loved. I do have my favorites.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thank you all, SO MUCH!!!! It's great to share my news with you. :)

catslady said...

Big congrats!Great news.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I have The Rancher's Rules and Deal With This. I can't wait to read them.

Lettetia said...

Woo Hoo, Lucy! I am doing a happy dance for The Rancher's Rules! I am certain fans are going to love it as much as I did.

Have a marvelous week, dear heart.

Tisa

Cryna said...

Congratulations Lucy on the releases. Also I am so happy to see the numbers .... but both are so deserving.

Lucy Monroe said...

Oh, gosh...you all just bless me so much. Thanks!!!

Laura J. said...

Congratulations Lucy! I have it up next on tbr!

Virginia said...

Congrats Lucy! The book looks great, I am going to start looking for it. Maybe Santa will bring it to me.