Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Catching Up :)

Lest you all think I forgot to draw a winner for last week...do not be discouraged. I didn't! I just forgot to post about it. LOLOL They say your memory starts going after you turn 40, but I'm wondering if it's just a typicaly author issue 'cuz more than one friend (younger than me) have complained about the same thing. :)

Are you all ready for this? Last week's blog winner is (DQ did the drawing):
Dena!!!

Hon, just email me with your mailing address and my PA will get your prize out to you ASAP. :)

Further catching up...Deal With This hit #10 on Amazon's Contemporary Romance bestseller's list and #32 for the Week ending December 1 on the Nielson Bookscan National Bestseller's list. Cool, huh?!!

While The Rancher's Rules is already available online and some stores, it will be available everywhere in a week a half! Watch for it. :) Maybe we should have a sighting contest for both Deal With This and The Rancher's Rules. Wouldn't that be fun? We can do it soon...before I start my 12 Days of Christmas daily give away. Oh, I love this time of year!!!

14 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Dena!
My local Barnes and Noble as well as Books A Million has Deal With This. (Birmingham Alabama)
I have not seen Rancher's Rules on store shelves yet. (I have the UK version, I received it last year as a Christmas Gift and I love it) I want the US version because I love the cover.

Brandy said...

I have not been anywhere since the Doctors on Monday, but Deal With This is also at my local BAMM! Although, not suprisingly, they are going to need more copies soon! *G*

Lettetia said...

Woo Hoo! What great numbers you have, dear lady! Congratulations on sales so far. I just know everyone is going to love Alan and Jillian's story as much as I did. We both know where I have seen your books so far.

Congratulations Dena!

saveypiratecat said...

congradulations !! I can't wait to get my copy of Deal With This I know it's going to be awesome. When i think i've almost finished my Christmas Shopping I think of somethiing eles and i can justify the shopping at Christmas, I remind my husband our kids won't always be young and then there's the people you love that you just want to give to. While i'm out shopping i never forget at Christmas to go threw my gently used items and give them to people in need and there are alot of kids out there needing cloths granted i can't go out and buy for them all but i can give cloths and toys my kids no longer want. anyway Congradulations again Love Ya

Lucy Monroe said...

Cool, Amy! That's great to hear. I've got to come up with a fun prize for the "Sightings Contest".

Anyone have a suggestion?

Brandy...I've never been in a BAMM, but they sound like such neat stores. :)

Tisa...darlin', I love your pic!

Saveypiratecat...I am so with you on your attitude toward giving. One of the things I've happily discovered since publishing is how giving and generous so many people in the romance industry are. It's a great place to be. :)

Hugs to all!
Lucy

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats Dena!

Sorry to have missed your chat tonight Lucy!

Dena said...

Thanks Lucy[and DQ for picking my name]
Also thanks everyone else.

Stacy~ said...

Congrats Dena!

Cryna said...

Congratulations, Dena.

Lucy those numbers are great and will only go higher.

Susan said...

Lucy,
Those numbers are no surprise to me. You are to talented to expect less!

Congratulations, Dena

Lucy Monroe said...

You're welcome, Dena. :)

Cryna...from your mouth to God's ears - and hopefully lots more readers. LOL

Thanks, Susan! Smooches!

Any other sightings? Any suggestion for the prize winner for the sightings contest?

Amy said...

My local Wal-Mart had Rancher's Rules today so I got to pick up my US copy.

Lucy Monroe said...

Very cool, Amy! Thanks. :)

Hugs,
Lucy

Dannyfiredragon said...

Big congrats Dena!