Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Signing & Other Cool Stuff

Well, I'm having one of my very rare book signings. If you live anywhere near Beaverton, OR and would like to stop by, please do! There *will* be chocolate. :)

What: Book Signing for Lucy Monroe
Where: Borders Books & Music - Cedar Hills Crossing
Beaverton, OR - 503-644-6164
When: Saturday - Dec 1 - 4:00 p.m.

Other cool stuff:

Sheila "The Book Trailer Lady" did a video review of Deal With This for Amazon. If you have a minute, stop by and watch it. And if you find it helpful, don't forget to vote it that way. :)


I've got three more chats scheduled this week and I'd love to see you there. Please stop by my Chats and Appearances page to see if any of them fit your schedule.


Hugs,

Lucy

12 comments:

Lettetia said...

Hooray for you Lucy! Marcy always treats her authors so well, doesn't she?

See you there!

Stacy~ said...

Have a fabulous time. Wish I could be there :)

Cryna said...

Have a terrific time at the signing. Would be neat to take in a author signing sometime.

Estella said...

Have a great signing. Wish I could be there!

Jane said...

Are you thinking of having a signing in the northeast?

Laura J. said...

Have a great signing! Unfortunately for me your on the wrong side of the states today. :(

Amy said...

Have fun at the book signing. I wish I could be there!

lidia said...

Lucy,

I wish that I could be there!!! Have fun -- I'm jealous of all of these ladies that will be there.

Cherie J said...

Wish I could be there. Hope it goes well.

Brandy said...

GAH! I wish I could be there! One of these days you'll have to make it to SC. *G* Hope the signing goes well! (Of course it will!)

Nathalie said...

I wish I could be there!!

Lily said...

I have never assisted to a booksigning!