Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Quick Note from Lucy

Sorry I wasn't around much this weekend. :) It was my little sister's birthday weekend and then this morning, I woke up with the migraine from a very bad place. I'm feeling much better, but man...what a way to spend the day. In the dark, hoping the pain will finally go away and that if the meds don't kick in at least my body does. ;-)

Anyway, last week's blog winner is:

Cathy!!!

Congrats, hon. Email me with your mailing address and I'll get your prize right out to you. :)

For individual blog winners, check the comments on the post itself. (DQ will be picking a winner ASAP.)

8 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Congrats Cathy!

Lucy, sorry to hear about the migraine. I know those can be horrible. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I hope you had a great time celebrating your sister's birthday.

Stefanie said...

Congrats Cathy!!

lidia said...

Congratulations Cathy!

{{{Lucy}}}, glad to hear that you are feeling better -- so sorry about the migrane!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Cathy!

Sorry to hear about the migraine, Lucy. I suffer from those as well. I hope you're feeling much better now! I also hope your sister had a wonderful birthday.

robynl said...

congrats Cathy.
I have terrible headaches also so can feel with you on this. Take care.

Cathy said...

Thanks so much Lucy. Just sent you an email.

Amy said...

Congrats Cathy
Lucy, Sorry about the headach

Judy F said...

Congrats Cathy

Hope you are feeling better Lucy