Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Present for You All

What is a party without presents? Okay, some might argue that the multiple prizes I'm giving away this month qualify, but I thought it would be fun to include presents for EVERYBODY on a weekly basis during our month long party to celebrate the release of Deal With This.

This week's present is The Goddard Project wallpaper for your desktops. Don't confuse this with the wallpaper I'm giving to people helping me get the word out on Deal With This by featuring the book trailer on their blogs and/or websites. This one is different from the special Thank You wallpaper. Here's a thumbnail of it. What do you think?



To get your pressie, just go to my website's Fun Stuff for Readers page, click on "Downloads" and choose the size wallpaper you want (large or x-large). Easy, huh?


Hugs to all,
Lucy

12 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Oooh, me like! Heading over to your site now to download....

Jaded Bee said...

I just wanted to know when you think the next children of the moon novel will be out. I'm dying to have it. lol.

<3

Susan said...

Yummy!

Lucy Monroe said...

Oh, I'm glad you like it! DQ helped me design it. My original attempt was not up to her standards. LOL (She's very gifted in graphic art.)

Jaded Bee...I had a ton of health issues this past year and they put me way behind in getting as much writing done as I needed to. So, I had to put the COTM series on the back burner. Still simmering, but waiting. My plan is to write the next book in the fall of '08. When it comes out will be up to the publisher (but I'm hoping as early in '09 as they can schedule it with my delivery time). That's all tentative and I don't have a contract for it - but I'm hoping. :) Lots and lots of readers have asked for the story and that keeps me committed to writing it. Even if Abigail and Talorc weren't clamoring to get from my head to the computer. :)

Estella said...

Nice!

Jennifer Y. said...

Very cool! You have some great covers!

Amy said...

Great wallpaper!

kim h said...

that is cool. so hot men

Angie-la said...

Gotta love them hot men wallpapers!
LOL!!

Jaded Bee said...

That's great! Very sorry about your healh issues. I hope you are completely well now.I don't really care when it comes out, just as long as it does. lol. I'm excited now. lol.

blackroze37 said...

PARTAY!!!!! i would love the wallpaer for my myspace, got to get a kid to fix it there for me lol

Phyllis said...

Lucy,
You are just so generous and DQ is such a talented young lady.

Thanks so much, and please continue to stay healthy.