Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Keeping Me On Target

I've got a ton of stuff to do over the next month for my "Party All Month" celebration and I figure you all can help me keep track a little. I'm going to put a couple of new progress trackers in the sidebar. One for the 12 Guest Blogs I have to write in the next few weeks. And another for the final edits on my current WIP because I'll be resetting the status tracker for the WIP to reflect my new book. You won't see any actual pages added to it until I finish the book's prep and that will take another couple of days. So, I'll keep track of that status too. I guess that makes three more trackers. :) What do you think of getting a glimpse inside my writing life like this?


For the trackers, I'm not including any of the posts I write to keep my own blog updated...I figure you'll notice those when they happen. Oh, but speaking of which...we have a very special guest blogger coming on Sunday - one who likes to dye his hair pink. Anyone have a guess who that might be? And our guest blogger tomorrow is none other than Drama Queen - and is she giving away something special! Oy, never let a teenage girl take you shopping!

5 comments:

Stacy~ said...

I love getting glimpses into your writing Lucy. I'm all for it.

I look forward to your guest bloggers, pink hair and all. I'm looking forward to DQ's post too.

Susan said...

I love your idea of the new progress trackers.

I can't wait to read Drama Queen's blog!

Lucy Monroe said...

I'm glad...I like sharing this side of stuff with you all too. I also think it's kinda neat for my editors, if they're interested in my progress...they can check here. LOL

Amy said...

I love the idea for the progress trackers. I am looking forward to all the guest blogger's and Miss Drama Queen as well.

Brandy said...

Thanks for sharing all this with us Lucy. I like watching the little bar-thingies move. *G*