Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!



I know that not everyone celebrates this holiday and my friends up North have already celebrated theirs, but today is the day that a hyped up, hopped out, hyperactive U.S. takes some time out to give thanks. And that includes me and my family. I'm grateful for so many things, the warmth of friendship, the love of family, my many material blessings, my renewed health and God's amazing love. Today isn't the only day I give thanks for these and many other things, but it is the day I make sure I remember to tell the ones I love how glad I am to have them in my life.

I just want to say thank you to each one of you as well...you make my life richer by sharing in it and in that I am immeasurably blessed.
A Thanksgiving Blessing
from me to you all...


May each day give you a chance and a reason to say thanks.
May your heart be filled with love and joy and;
may every care of your soul find peace and comfort.
May your loved ones be protected and given health.
May they be blessed by your presence as you are blessed by theirs.
I pray that each one of you enjoys the greatest gift of all...
love for your fellow travelers on this journey
we call life and love from them as well.
Blessings, hope, peace and love,
Lucy

19 comments:

Susan said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Dev said...

I hope you have a great Turkey Day, Lucy!

Jane said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Amy said...

Wishing everyone here a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Lucy, and everyone else!

Judy F said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Hope all in harms way are safe.

Stacy~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Also, may the many men and women protecting our freedoms be out there safe, and soon to be returning to their loved ones.

Estella said...

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Brandy said...

What a beutiful blessing!

I hope you and your family had a fabulous Tanksgiving!

And Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you all!

Samantha Lucas said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family. :)

Kate Davies said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Lucy!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful time together.

Laurie D. said...

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, Lucy!

Have a great weekend, sweetie!

God bless our troops.

lidia said...

Lucy,

Hope that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving -- family, friends and delicious food!

Lettetia said...

What a beautiful sentiment from a wonderful lady.

I hope you and yours are blessed with good health and fond memories this holiday season. God Bless each and every one of you.

Mike and Tisa

tara said...

Lucy!!
What a beautiful blog!! I hope your day was as special as you are!! It was just us 4 in my family but it was as great as if I had had a house full..but without the big mess!! lol
It is such a special time to give Thanks for what we have been blessed with!!
lots of hugs..tara

Dena said...

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their families.

Shari C said...

I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving and enjoyed lots of wonderful food and time with friends and family

tam said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

~~~HAPPY HOLIDAYS~~~

Stefanie said...

I hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving!