Friday, October 05, 2007

You asked for it...

You really did. Remember when I asked you all who you'd like to see as guest bloggers around here? And you gave me this phenomenal list of authors. Then - well, life got in the way and I didn't get a chance to invite them. But now I have (All of them - inlcuding Nora Roberts, boy did that take moxie - but remember not everyone is going to have time, so we just gotta be grateful for the authors that do, yeah?). However, by and large, the response has been overwhelmingly positive and the authors who don't have time have been SO nice about it. There are lots coming, so keep your eyes out for your favorites to be here in the coming weeks and months.

Truth is? We authors like to talk to readers who have actually invited us to drop by...you know? And I especially like you all, so if there's any way I can provide you access to an author you admire, I'll try to do it.

Now break out the cyber champagne and celebrate with me because our first reader invited (by proxy - me ::g::) guest blogger is here!!!

Give a huge welcome to Shelley Bradley on the post below this one. And to help welcome her, I'm drawing this week's blog prize winner from the comments on her post. What's the prize you ask? A signed copy of "Moon Awakening", a second paranormal book from my prize stash in the goody closet (i.e. by another author LOL), an MA bookmark, a Lucy Monroe pen and a wolf tattoo for the primitive in all of us. ::wink:: Shelley is also generously giving away a second prize...a signed copy of Decadent!