Wednesday, October 03, 2007

LL Foster...Lori Foster's Dark Side

Listen, gals and pals, as most of you know I am a huge Lori Foster fan, some might even go so far as to say fanatic. It takes a lot to get me to read a "dark" book - a super intriguing premise, an excerpt that yanks me in and won't let go...an author who is so auto-buy even Amazon knows she's on my list of easy sells. So, when all three of those elements come together - I have absolutely no way of holding back. I bet you all know what book I'm talking about, a book that even as we speak is winging it's way to me via expedited shipping methods. :)

That would be Servant (an urban fantasy) by LL Foster, who just happens to be Lori Foster, my hero and one of my all time favorite, autobuy authors!

And if this book trailer does not get your attention, I don't know what will.




Lori did an incredible interview on her blog with LeeAnn regarding the book and if you haven't listened to the podcast I blogged about yesterday yet, do - 'cuz the first half gives some very cool insight into the book and Lori's alter ego.

No, this book is not a romance, but it is by an amazing author who I know is going to pull me into the story and probably keep me up when I should be sleeping. :)

5 comments:

tam said...

Once I started reading this book, I wouldn't want to put it down. It would be one that if my husband came and just touched my shoulder I'd come right out of the chair, I'd be sooo into the book, that I wouldn't even know anyone else was around.

Kelley Nyrae said...

I haven't read it yet but I plan too. I love Lori too and will read anything she writes.

Estella said...

I purchased Servant earlier in the week, but haven't found time to read it yet.

Amy said...

I love Lori's books and plan on getting my copy of the Servant and her New Christmas Anthology this weekend.

Brandy said...

I am eager to read this book, can't wait to get my copy this weekend.