Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last Week's Blog Winner ~ This Week's Prize

I had Hubcap draw a name from all the comments posted between Sunday (10-14) and Saturday (10-20) for the signed CD and full color program from Dancing Queen - and of course a bit of chocolate.

And the winner is:

Maureen!!!!

Maureen, please email me off my website with your mailing address, so I can send you your prize.

This week, we are going back to the once a week blog prizes drawn from all your comments made on all blog posts during the week. This week's prize will be a signed copy of The Rancher's Rules before it is in stores.

Hugs to all!

Lucy :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats Maureen! The Rancher Rules is a fantastic read. I was lucky enought to get a UK copy last year from a friend as a Christmas gift

Maureen said...

Wow!! What a great way to start the day. Thank you!

kim h said...

wtg maureen

Estella said...

Congrats Maureen!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Maureen!