Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Post Winners & Guest Blogger Tomorrow!

Wow! I loved reading everyone's comments on my "Happy News Post"! Thank you all for sharing and being such a great set of "Home Girls". :) Now, for the final bit of Happy News from our special post...

THE FIVE WINNERS
(I had my PA draw two names and my Bookkeeper drew three others.)
Amy
KimW
Angie-LA
Susan
Sue A.
OUR BIRTHDAY GIRLS
Jen in WA
Lidia

Please email me with your mailing address and I'll get your prizes out to you. :)

And another bit of truly great news???

Tomorrow (Sept 17th), we have another guest blogger, one of our favorites...Catherine Spangler!!!

I will also be guest blogging myself at:

and
Hugs to you all!
Lucy

11 comments:

Jen in WA said...

Wow! Thanks so much. And congrats to the other winners.

Brandy said...

Congratulations Winners!

lidia said...

Lucy,

Congratulations to all of the winner!

If I didn't mis-read -- I get a prize also from being a birthday girl? If so, THANK YOU!!!!!

Lidia:-)

Kelley Nyrae said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

Judy F said...

congrats to the winners

Stacy~ said...

Way to go, winners!

Estella said...

Congrats to the winners!

KimW said...

Thank you, Lucy! Congratulations to all the other winners.

Lettetia said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you so much Lucy for a wonderful day. It wqas so good to see you again and meet some of your other fans.

You are a very special woman with a gigantic heart.

God Bless.
Tisa

Chantal said...

COngrats ladies :)

Amy said...

Lucy, Thank you so much for the wonderful package. I loved everything. Congrats to the rest of the winners