Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Contest Winners

Anne's daughter drew the name for the winner of the $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble. And the winner is...

Melissa Glisan

Melissa, please email Anne with your contact information.

I chose a random number between 1 and 16 (the number of comments on the blog post - if you were wondering) and the winner of the LC Monroe eBook Meagan's Chance is:

Estella

Estella, please email me and let me know if you want the book on CD with a signed cover insert or the download sent to your in-box.

I'm taking off for RAW tomorrow...look for my blog update on the trip next Tuesday! I have no doubts I'll be bringing back some fun goodies which will make a great contest prize.

So, let me know which TGP agent's story you would like next (remember, Alan's is out Nov 27) and I'll choose a winner from the comments on this post. So, yeah...even the congrats comments will be eligible for the drawing. I know you all haven't read Satisfaction Guaranteed and I don't expect you to, but if you have and have an opinion, I'd love to hear it!

Hugs and "see" you soon!

Lucy

16 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats to Melissa and Estella.

Jodi said...

Congrats Melissa and Estella!

I read Satisfaction Guaranteed and can't wait to read the next one! I'm not good with remembering names so I can't tell you which one I'd like to read. I'll read it no matter what!

Stacy S said...

Congrats Melissa & Estella. I read SG and loved it. The cover on Alan's is pretty hot!!

Judy F said...

Congrats Melissa and Estella.

I loved Satisfactin Guaranteed. I don't think this person is an agent but I would love Vannie the tech girl to get a story.

blackroze37 said...

LOVEEEE goodies!

I like your books!

Brandy said...

Congratulations to Melissa nad Estella!
I read Satisfaction Guaranteed and can't wait for Alan's story. November is too far away.
OOh, the suggestion for the Techie Girl, Vannie would be cool. Maybe connect her with Drew?
Have a great time at RWA!

Susan said...

Congratulations Melissa and Estella!

Lucy, if you write it I'll read it!

Kate Davies said...

Have a fantabulous time, Lucy! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

I'm rooting for Jayne, myself. Her brief mention in Satisfaction Guaranteed piqued my interest. Of course, you know I'll read all of 'em. :)

And you guys are going to LOOOOOVE Deal With This. It rocks!

Estella said...

Thanks so much, Lucy!

Cherie J said...

Congrats to Melissa and Estella!

Nichole said...

Congratulation Melissa and Estella

Of course we all read Satisfation Guaranteed and I can't wait for Deal with This to come out.

Stacy~ said...

Congrats Melissa & Estella :)

Lucy, if you write it, I will read it. Period.

Chantal said...

Congrats ladies.
Estella, you will enjoy Meagan's Chance.

I know that Jillian wasn't in SG, but I liked her a heck of a lot in The Real Deal, so I am most excited for her book.

That cover for Deal with this is hot hot hot.
Someone in cover land loves you, Lucy!

Amy said...

Congrats Melissa and Estella. I am looking foward to Alan's story. It does not matter to me who get's the next book. I love all of Lucy's books.

Babe King said...

Congrats, ladies. :-)

Phyllis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.