Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Fallen off the Face of the Earth?

Not really...but sometimes it feels like it. I'm making a concentrated effort to get caught up with life again now that the kids have all started back to school. Who knew putting three teens in three different high schools could be so challenging? But everything times three made for a super hectic week after our vacation. And one of my teens is a senior...yep, senior pics are a mini stage production. Or not so mini really...wow...just, wow...eye opening.

I've got notes to type up from the trip to Canada, my desk is cluttered (you all know I can't write with it like that) and I'm a nervous wreck about my son going to public high school even though I know it was the right choice for him. But I think I'm going to get caught up today. I really do. I mean with life...and I sort of started here...letting you all know I'm doing great, just busy and plan to be back on track from here on out.

I'll be back tomorrow with a book pimp (or two) and the announcement of *this* week's contest *prize*.

PREVIOUS WINNERS

Veronica - CD with copies of 14 of Denyse's erotic romance books.
Estella - Grab bag of books from my prize shelves along with chocolate.
Melissa - Grab bag of books from my prize shelves along with Vancouver BC souvenir.

Winners, please email me with your mailing address so your prizes can be sent.

21 comments:

Cherie said...

Welcome back Lucy! Congrats to the winners!

Cherie Japp

kim said...

wtg winners

Chantal said...

Yay, you are back home. I can't wait to hear all about the trip.

Dannyfiredragon said...

Welcome back Lucy,

can't wait to read more about your Vancouver trip!

Big congrats to the winners!

Mark St. Claire said...

I was wondering where you were hiding. I guess you were dealing with family life. Great to have you back, hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Jennifer Y. said...

Hugs and welcome back!

Congrats to the winners

Maureen said...

We are doing senior pictures also. I should have been suspicious when at first my daughter agreed with the pose I wanted. Everything went from going my way to several poses now being considered. Now that school has started we have this wonderful thing called a schedule.

Estella said...

Welcome back, Lucy!
Thanks so much for picking me!!!

Lucy Monroe said...

It's great to be "home"! And I think Senior Pics are *evil*. LOL

Ali said...

Welcome back, Lucy :-) Hope things get back to normal on your end. I just came back from vacation so I still feel a little scatter-brained here, lol.
Congratulations to Veronica, Estella and Melissa on your wins! WTG :-)

Melissa said...

Whoopeee!!! I never won anything until I started visiting Lucy's Blog. Thank you so much Lucy! Welcome home!Ü

Brandy said...

Yay! Lucy's back!! Congratulations winners!!

catslady said...

Congrats to the winners.

Welcome back, Lucy. (and I so agree with you about the pictures and pretty much everything like that anymore - rings, yearbooks, etc. etc. etc.)- it never ends.

I just finished The Real Deal and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it!

lidia said...

Lucy,

Glad to have you back!

Congratulations to the winners.

Looking forward to reading more about your trip.

Stacy~ said...

Missed ya Lucy! Welcome home. I hope everything works out. I'm curious to hear about the rest of your trip :)

Congrats to the winners!

Kelley said...

Welcome back, Lucy. We missed ya. I've been wondering how your trip went.

Kate Davies said...

Woo-hoo! Lucy's back!

Great to see you here, Lucy. And congrats to all the winners!

Kate

Cryna said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Glad to see you are home, and that you have the kids back in school.

So glad you had a great time on your Vancouver vacation, and looking forward to reading more on it.

Hugs,
Cryna

Meljprincess said...

Congrats winners!
Great, now I'm singin' HELLO DOLLY.
"It's so nice to have you back where you belong..." *BG*

Kathleen said...

Congrats to the winners!

And welcome back Lucy !:)

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, everyone!!! It really is GREAT to be back. And I love, love, love "Hello, Dolly"! I saw it with Carol Channing on stage when I was sixteen and have never forgotten the magic of that night.