Sunday, August 20, 2006

Finished!!!

Just wanted to share that I finished the rough of my book last night and will do final edits on the drive north to Canada today. (Research trip.) Did I mention that my next book, a Brava (Jillian's story...remember her from THE REAL DEAL?) is going to be set around the Vancouver BC film industry? I'll be posting travelogues, so you might actually see more of me around here than the last couple of weeks while I've been working so desperately to get my book done. :)

Wanted to thank everyone again for all your support. It really made a huge difference for me and my mental attitude as I worked on this last book, which is over the top emotional by the way. LOL I wrote the black moment all in one sitting 'cuz I couldn't stand to stop.

But if I'm going to get out the door like planned, I'd best cut this short. I'll be checking in with you all later today or tomorrow morning!

Hugs and happy Sunday!
Lucy

15 comments:

Dena said...

I'm looking forward to the travelogues since I am am from the Pacific Northwest too.

That's great you got your rough draft done,it must feel like big relief.

Have a great research trip Lucy.

Maureen said...

Congratulations!

Veronica said...

Congratulations Lucy, have fun on your trip.

Chantal said...

Hi Lucy, Congats on finishing.
So cool that you are going to be in Canada. I am looking forward to the travelogues.

kim said...

congrats lucy cya tom

Kelley said...

BIG CONGRATS on finishing your book!

Have a fun trip to Canada! I've always wanted to go there but havent been. I'm excited for Jillians story. Be safe and I can't wait to hear about your trip.

Judy F said...

huge congrats Lucy.... Enjoy your trip

Stacy~ said...

Great news Lucy :) I am looking forward to Jillian's story - I love that name, btw. Reminds me of Gillian Anderson, From "The X-Files" - wasn't that filmed in Vancouver for the first several years? Any mention of Mulder in your book? LOL

Have a fun trip - I look forward to reading your impressions.

lidia said...

Lucy,
Great news about completing the book! Now you can have a good time in Canada -- research and all.

We've been to Canada a few times but never to the Pacific Northwest. Therefore, I can't wait to read your logs. If you're lucky you will see some whales in the ocean.

I assume that your DH and your kdis are also going. Hope all of you have a great time!!!

Brandy said...

Congratulations on finishing Lucy! Can't wait to here about Canada from your trip!

Estella said...

Enjoy your trip. Am looking forward to the travelogue, as I am from the Pacific Northwest, also.

Cryna said...

Congratulations Lucy on getting your book done.

Have fun on your research trip up to our neck of the woods. Hope you enjoy your trip, and think that the travelogues will be interesting.

Hugs,

Kate Davies said...

Jillian's book! Woo-hoo!

Congrats on finishing the book, dear. I'm so thrilled for you! Enjoy your trip!

Jennifer L hart said...

Super duper Congrats Lucy! We all know how hard you've been working. Have a great trip!

bamabelle said...

Congratulations on finishing the book! I look forward to hearing about your travel adventures!