Monday, July 24, 2006

Simply The Best

Since my last release, I've changed publishers and SIMPLY THE BEST marks both my debut with Liquid Silver Books, (http://lsbooks.com/), and the release of my first full-length erotic action/adventure romance. Available August 14th, I hope you'll enjoy Max and Kaylee's passionate love story....


Kaylee Masterson is an interior designer with a successful company in San Francisco. She's assigned the task of renovating and redesigning a client's beach home in San Diego, and decides to use the time partly as a vacation. When the work is done, the client tells her to use the house until he returns to the US from abroad. A local hangout, the Silver Dollar Saloon has attracted her attention, and the stunning owner of the old-fashioned bar is even more attractive than his atmospheric business. Kaylee soon becomes a regular and decides to use the inspiring Max Richmonte as the image for the hero of an erotic romance novel.

Kaylee is a woman who married once, and quickly realized that she was hardly the stuff of dreams for her husband. Sex was pleasant, but hardly the wild, insatiable passion that was the staple of romance novels. When she accidentally leaves her notebook in the bar one night, she’s forced to make Max real by talking to him. He tells her to drop by the bar before opening, and Kaylee wonders if she’s about to shatter her perfect dream lover by actually speaking to him. But, the notebook contains things she does not want Max Richmonte to see, so there’s only way to solve her problem, and she goes to the bar.

When Kaylee Masterson walks into his office, Max is struck by some pretty basic impulses. She collects her notebook, but before she leaves she helps him solve his accounting troubles by showing him the new computer system that his manager has installed. Watching her work, Max’s thoughts run riot as his attraction to her wakes. He wants Kaylee, naked and writhing in his arms, and determines to make it happen. Before long, danger threatens their new relationship, and Kaylee is forced to decide if loving Max is worth the very real risks that go with a man who is, in all ways, simply the best....

Denysé
Website: http://www.denysebridger.com/
Blog: http://fantasy-pages.blogspot.com/

33 comments:

Cherie Japp said...

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing.

Amy S. said...

Sounds good!

Julie in Ohio said...

OOOHH, Denyse. I want! I want!I want!

Denyse said...

VERY cool. Thanks. Only three weeks before release. I hope you'll check it out and please do let me know what you think if you do but it, okay??

Jennifer Y. said...

Sounds very good!!

Kelley said...

Sounds great!

Joyce said...

My list of TBR books now has another addition. Thanks it sounds really interesting.

bamabelle said...

The book sounds fabulous!

Laurie D. said...

Now *this* one, ladies and gentlemen, is the one I've been waiting for! I can't wait to read it!

ShelMel said...

Congratulations on your new book. It sounds AWESOME Denyse. Only 3 more weeks to go!!

Dannyfiredragon said...

That sounds really good. I will add it to my TBB list

Jodi said...

Thanks for sharing. It sounds good and I'll have to check it out!

readingissomuchfun said...

Congrad's on your new book. Sounds really good tyvm for sharing. I love the cover :-)

HUGSSSS
Linda.H.

Rachael said...

Wow! This book sounds so good! I can't wait to read it!

Michelle B said...

This sounds great! Can't wait til it comes out. Thanks Denyse.

Jenn said...

That sounds great!!

Judy F said...

SOunds great.

Maria said...

Oh this sounds really good. The cover is good too.

Amy said...

Sounds great

rachd said...

Sounds great to me! Can't wait to "Amazon" it! =)

Jen in WA said...

That ever-growing tbr list just got an addition. This books sounds quite interesting.

Jennifer L hart said...

I'll be sure to buy "Simply the Best," the same day I go get Suzanne Brockman's latest. I'm such a geek, I mark book release dates on my calendar! It sounds excellent, I love when the heroine doesn't think too much of sex, it's always a thrill to see how each author treats that particular scenario.

Veronica said...

Sounds like a great book.

Jennifer Y. said...

You are not a geek Jennifer, I have done the same thing with calendars.

Jennifer Y. said...

On second thought, maybe we are both geeks Jennifer...LOL.

Becky said...

Denyse I want this book! I can't wait for it to come out!

Cryna said...

This book sounds great and one I will be looking for........thanks for sharing the excerpt.........

Cheryl said...

It's on my wish list! Can't wait to read more!

Brandy said...

Oooh, the plot sounds great!

mammakim said...

Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I'm like the rested of the ladies here sound good to me.
Hugs!
Lisa R.

Tee said...

Denyse this sound very good.
I hope to get a copy of my own.
I enjoy books that let things slip
out about the other persons wants
and dreams. Good luck!

Denyse said...

Gosh, you guys just overwhelm me with your enthusiasm. I am so touched by your interest in the book. IN fact, I heard from my publisherearlier today, and it might even be out a week earlier than originally planned, so check the Liquid Silver site on the 7th, as it may be available then! And, thanks again, everyone!!!