Friday, July 21, 2006

Prize List for Blog Party

All the Scamps, Vamps & Spicy Romance authors wish they could be with us, but several will be at RWA National...alas. However, they and our participating authors are giving away some very cool prizes!

First off, Lucy will be giving away goody bags every day of the party with stuff like really cool martini shakers (with matching stir sticks and freezable plastic shapes to use as ice), Dove chocolate, lollipops, promo items, assorted book covers for her and other authors, champagne bubble bath, candles, glittery pens, photo frames, and each bag will contain at least 3 assorted books by her and other authors. (NB: Not all goody bags will be the same, but will have a selection of the items listed. They will all be filled with uber neat stuff!)

Romance B(u)y the Book's Michelle Buonfiglio is offering a bubble bath, chocolate, and romance novel gift basket.

Romance Divas is offering TWO "Romance Divas" t-shirts to a couple of lucky winners.

Romance Junkies has generously agreed to give away THREE big prize packs with author promo items in them and each one containing 3 books as well IN ADDITION to another prize winner receiving a Romance Junkies coffee mug.

*Indicates a participating author you'll get a chance to meet during our party.

Toni Blake will give away a signed copy of In Your Wildest Dreams.

*Denysé Bridger is giving away two goody bag style prizes to two lucky winners, which will include a CD ROM with *all* her Amber Quill Press titles on it.

Dianne Castell is sending one lucky winner an American Cutie T-shirt.

*Pam Champagne is giving away a download of an eBook, winner's choice, and a bag of cookie mix from Maine (complete with cute cookie cutter).

*Adrianna Dane is doing two goody bags. The first will include an autographed copy of Images of Desire in trade paperback, a mini-CD with excerpts of 8 of her other stories, wallpaper, and a screensaver, a bottle of Arabian Spice Massage Oil, bookmarks, magnets and a couple other surprises. The second will have an autographed copy of Sylvie's Gift in trade paperback, an autographed CD with the complete story, Jebediah's Promise, a mini-CD with excerpts of 8 of her other stories, wallpaper, and a screen saver, bookmarks, magnets, and a couple other surprises

*Kate Davies will be giving away an electronic copy of her brand new title Taking the Cake.

* Jennifer L. Hart will be giving away a signed copy of Jackson Corners.

*Donna Kauffman is giving away TWO prizes. One lucky winner will get signed copies of both Not So Snow White & Sleeping With Beauty (chick-lit) and the other happy reader is going to receive signed copies of Bad Boys in Kilts and Catch Me If You Can (Brava romance).

Karen Kelley has offered 2 ARCs of Southern Exposure to two readers.

*Nicolla Marsh will be sending (all the way from Australia) a goody bag that will include signed copies of Hired by Mr. Right, Contract to Marry & Wife and Mother Wanted to one lucky winner.

*JJ Massa is offering two prizes, an electronic copy of Acting Like Family for one winner and The Agency: Engel & Gustavo for another.

Janice Maynard has agreed to send a winner a signed copy of Wildest Dreams.

*Anne McAllister is offering two signed multi-book prizes, the Pelican Cay trilogy from Presents for one winner and three Code of the West books from Silhouette for the other.

LuAnn McLane is giving away a signed copy of Hot Summer Nights.

Erin McCarthy has offered a signed copy of High Stakes and an ARC of You Don't Know Jack.

*Catherine Spangler has offered 2 signed copies of Shadow Fires.

*Samantha Storm is providing two prize packs. The 1st includes a Samantha Storm coffee cup, Kona coffee from Hawaii and a download of her newest title, Eye of the Storm. The 2nd winner will receive a download of Eye of the Storm and a box of chinese fortune cookies (there are 300 cookies in a box).

*Kate Walker is giving away three prizes (and sending them all the way from England). 1st, a KW bookbag with signed copy of The Antonakas Marriage - 2nd another KW bookbag with a signed copy of her 12 Point Writers Guide - and 3rd signed copies of The Alacor Family Trilogy.

*Shiloh Walker will be giving away a signed copy of Hunting the Hunter.

*Annie West, a brand new Presents author (from Down Under) is offering a hardback of A Mistress for the Taking.

*PJ Womack is offering two prizes - both a print book, Just One Look and an ebook, Devil's Heart.

55 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Lucy those are great prizes!!! You and the prize donors are so sweet to do this!

readingissomuchfun said...

Hello Lucy,

Wow such great prizes. It is very nice of you and the others to donate these wonderful prizes.


HUGSSSS
Linda.H.

Jodi said...

Wow! What a great list of prizes! I can't wait for the fun to begin!
Jodi

Michelle B said...

Holy cow! That is some list. Can't wait til the festivities start:)

Stacy~ said...

Wow, how awesome Lucy! You guys have fun...but not too much fun LOL. I'll miss you while I'm in Atlanta.

Amy S. said...

Wow! Great list of prizes!

Kelley said...

What a great list! This is going to be such a fun week!

Kelley said...

I forgot to tell you, I posted a post on my blog and on my myspace about your blog party next week! The more the merrier. I think it is going to be such a great time.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, everyone! I was personally blown away by the generosity of so many other authors and Romance Junkies. Made my heart smile big time. :)

And smooches Kelley for promoting the party on your MySpace blog.

Counting down the hours...

Brandy said...

Wow! Your guests are so generous! This is going to be so exciting and fun! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Julie in Ohio said...

Hi, Lucy,

Wow! This looks like quite a party. Thanks for the invite.
I never thought I would look forward to Monday... :o)

rachd said...

Yay, Lucy!! You are so incredibly wonderful to put this whole thing together!! And, how generous of all the other authors donating such fantastic prizes! =)

Nope, not jealous I'm not going to RWA now. (Okay, maybe just a little bit jealous...)

Cryna said...

Lucy you are so great to host this for all of us that can't go to Atlanta.......I am so looking forward to it.

Great prizes and so wonderful of the other authors to join in.....

Cryna

LISA WILLIAMS said...

Great a party for us! Thanks Lucy.

Jen said...

Thanks Lucy. I know I would love to be at the RWA conference but it's definitely going to be in my "someday" column for a while. I'm so glad you're having a blog party.
Great prizes.

amy*skf said...

Lucy, I can't believe how quickly you organized this--and that you would organize this. I bet you put on one heck of a party.

Everyone is so generous--what fun. And I can't wait.

Stacy Dawn said...

Kelley told me this was the place to be for those who want to party but can't make it to Nationals....and it sounds like she was right!

Judy F said...

I can't wait for the party. Its going to be so much fun. Thanks for doing this. Hugs

Rita R. said...

Oh my God, I can not believe how generous the Authors that are part of these groups are.Thanks for hosting this "party" Lucy.

Jennifer L. said...

This is a wonderful idea. I know it will be great!

Jennifer L.

Pam P. said...

Lots of cool stuff, thanks everyone!

Lucy Monroe said...

You all are WAY too sweet! But aren't we going to have fun???

Hugs,
Lucy :)

rachd said...

We are most *definitely* going to be having fun! =) Hah, who needs Atlanta?? ;oP

Thanks again, Lucy!

cyngreen said...

Awesome prizes! The Blog Party sounds like fun!!!

Lucy Monroe said...

I'm so glad you're all looking forward to it! The party has just spiraled, which only goes to show that those of us who love romance also love to have a good time and give stuff away. LOL

Dannyfiredragon said...

Lucy that are fantastic prizes.

Thanks to you for doing the party and to all the other authors who donated these wonderful prizes

Meljprincess said...

Wooohooo! Let's get this party started. Thanks for the invite, Adrianna.

Cherie Japp said...

Wow! What a great prize list. So wonderful of you and the other authors to do this. I am so glad Adriana sent me an email and let me know about it. Makes me feel better about not being able to go to Atlanta.

Tee said...

Lucy its growing! Wow, cannot wait. Great idea!
Hugs

Meljprincess said...

Thanks to you too, Denyse! I just read your e-mail. *g*

Marcail said...

All these great guest bloggers and prizes too. Great consolation for not going to the conference.

Julie in Ohio said...

I never thought I'd be happy to be left out on something. :o)

Rachael said...

Hi Lucy!
I love your books and these prizes look so good!!!

Lis said...

Sounds like this is going to be a great week. Looking forward to this :o)

Lucy Monroe said...

We are less than twelve hourse away from the first post for the party! I'm so darn excited!!!

Hugs,
Lucy

Kiki said...

What a generous bunch of ladies!
With an awesome party like this, who cares about Nationals? now if you'll excuse me, I must stare at the blogs of people who went in hopes of a tiny glimpse...

ShelMel said...

Hey Lucy - just found out about this today from the RD board. Sounds fan-tab-u-lous! I can't wait to join in the festivities. Bless you girl!

Teoh said...

Thanks Lucy, this is great for us gals who can't get to Atlanta! Can we start the party now? or still need to count down the hours yet?

Cindy said...

Great authors and great prizes.

Doesn't loving romance mean loving fun? I also would say romance reader must have a lot of passion.

Cindy said...

I love romance and contests.

Amy said...

Lucy, You guy's are great for doing this.

Pat said...

A lot of good books here that I have read. I would really, really love Erin McCarthy's You Dont Know Jack; am really really keeping my fingers crossed. LOL.

Kate R said...

I can't get over what a great idea this is. And planning the wonderful prizes I want to win.

mammakim said...

Wow... Great prizes and what a great party!

Christine H said...

Hello Lucy,

This sounds like so much fun I love party's... And the prizes are awesome thanks to all the donors and thanks to you for making this little blog party happen.. So Let's P-A-R-T-Y ON!!

Anonymous said...

They all sound lovely! Thank you Authors for being so generous!
Hugs!
Lisa R.

Robin said...

I just read the excerpt on The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain, Oh my,
I can't wait to read this. It's summer and I try to enjoy a true romanctic hero with my glass of wine and Claudio fits the description to a tee.Can't wait to savor this one!!!

bruce said...

Wow ,what fun to see what you can win,how generous of the writers,thank you

bruce said...

Hello Lucy,wow what fun,this is my first time so im not so sure what im doing but looking forward,thanks to the writers fore the prizes

Vickie said...

Hello Lucy,this too is my first time to blog so im not sure if im doing it right or not,but sure does look like fun,thanks

Lori said...

I just picked up The Scorsolini Marriage Bargain- looks yummy. What's your next project?

limecello said...

that sounds so exciting!

Lori said...

Regarding Liz Fielding's most awful memories...
I had just finished an interview in my floaty dress. I left the office feeling great about my chances for the spot and headed to the bathroom to take care of that pesky nervous bladder that I ALWAYS get during stressful moments. Problem solved, I strolled out through the busy building, into the packed elevator, through the lobby where I chatted with an acquaintance, then out into the parking lot. Must have passed 300 people. And when I slid into my car and straightened out my dress, the back of it wasn't there anymore. It was...inside my pantyhose. Yes, my hiney was there for the world to see.

Vickie said...

Well Lori,at least you gave people something to talk about that day!

bruce said...

How does this work,do you post for each day for the prizes or just once,as I said im a newbie an not sure how it works,thanks