Sunday, July 30, 2006

Final Blog Party Prize Winners

Saturday's Prize Winners

You must email me to confirm your win and provide your mailing address (where applicable) within 24 hours or your prize will be reassigned.

Prize 1 - Chantal
Prize 2 - MelJPrincess
Prize 3 - Nonny
Prize 4 - Annie in GA
Prize 5 - Mark St. Claire
Prize 6 - Cathie
Prize 7 - Stacy Dawn
Prize 8 - Lis
Prize 9 - JudyF
Anne McAllister's extra prize. :)
Prize 10 - Debbie E
Unclaimed KW Prize

Consolation Prize Winners
Remember how I said that since I'm hostess, I kinda get to do things I want to? Well, I wanted to give some consolation prizes to those people who participated in multiple blogs on at least 4 days of the Blog Party but didn't win any of the main prizes. While there were LOTS and LOTS of bloggers who dropped in for a bit (some winning prizes - some not, but all VERY welcome!), some bloggers just couldn't stay away and I felt like they deserved something special for being such great sports.

In order to receive your consolation prize you will have to send me a self addressed stamped padded envelope for me to send your book back in. If you live outside the US, you can send me IRC coupons for postage instead. Email me for details on where to send the SASE and how much postage/number of IRCs it needs to have.

Oh, your prize? A signed Modern Romance (UK) edition of one of my Harlequin Presents, a 2006 bookmark, a pen and a piece of Dove chocolate.
Those Eligible:

Amy (not Amy S)
AudreyB
Bruce
Carol
Carolyn A.
Cherie Japp
Cheryl
CrystalG
CynGreen
Cynthia
Danielle
Deborah Chan
Estella
Heather
Jennifer L. Hart
Juliet
KarenG
Kathleen
Kiki
Kim
Laurie
Lidia
Lisa T
Lisa Williams
Marcail
Marcy
MarilynS
Melissa
Nicole
Pam G
Pat
Shuck Ying
Slehan
Susan
Tara W
Tee
Teoh

40 comments:

Anne McAllister said...

Thanks so much for a great conference, Lucy! I really enjoyed it. Love to have you and all your readers stop by my blog for a visit whenever you'd like!

I'll be sending out books to my prize winners next week!

hugs,
Anne

Judy F said...

Thanks for a fun filled week. Congrats to all the winners.

Lori said...

Congrats to all the winners and isn't Lucy great?

Thanks again Lucy and all the wonderful authors who shared their week with us!!
Lori

Bonnie Ferguson said...

Congratulations everyone!!! :)

Cryna said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thanks so much for a fun filled week, Lucy. Thank you to all the guest Authors who blogged with us.

This has been a week of fun and has been a blast.

readingissomuchfun said...

Hello Lucy,

Thanxs so much for everything this week ;) Thanxs to the authors as well for donating such wonderful prizes :)

Congradulations To All Winners YaY!!!

HUGSSSS
Linda.H.

Dannyfiredragon said...

Congrats to all winners!

And thanks to Lucy for a great party!

cyngreen said...

That's awesome - thanks! And congrats to all the winners all through the week. It was a fun event! :)

Jen in WA said...

Congrats to all the winners! And you truly are a wonderful hostess to offer those additional gifts. Thanks for a great week.

Amy said...

WOW! Thanks Lucy. I feel like I one one of the main prizes with your consolation prize!

Amy said...

I forgot to all my congratulations to all of this weeks winners and to thank all the wonderful author's for taking time out of their busy schedules this week to join in on the blog party

Stacy~ said...

Wow, what a week I missed! Congrats to all the winners and Lucy, you are such a doll to do this. What fun. Very, very cool.

Lis said...

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you to Lucy for such a fun week!

Estella said...

Thanks Lucy!
Congrats to all the winners.

Julie in Ohio said...

Lucy, your terrific. Thank you for putting this on. :o)

Kelley said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful week! I had tons of fun.

Amy S. said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for this week. Thanks to the authors for the great prizes. Thanks Lucy for hosting the party!

Barb V. in NY said...

Congrats to all the winners.

And thanks to all the guest authors and especially Lucy for making this such a fun week. I've had a blast.

Cathie said...

Thanks for the wonderful week here!
Cathie

ShelMel said...

It's been a great Blog Party, Lucy!! I've learned so much and had my horizons expanded. Who could ask for more? Bless you and your sweet spirit.

Jamie Leigh Hansen said...

Thank ou, Lucy! This definitely helped get through not-going-to-conference week! Congratulations to all the winners. Have a great rest of summer.

lidia said...

Lucy, Thanks again for such a fun time. CONGRATULATIONS to all of the winners.

Lidia

Brandy said...

Thank you so much Lucy for such a wonderful week. This was so much fun. Congratulations to all the winners!!

Chantal said...

Thanks again Lucy. What a trip this week has been :)

kim said...

wtg winner. thanks lucy i will email you. hope everyone had a good time at atlanta

Pam P. said...

Congrats everyone, and thanks again to Lucy for hosting a great party.

Cherie Japp said...

Thank you Lucy for a wonderful party. Congrats to the winners! How sweet of you to offer conolation prizes as well.

Lucy Monroe said...

Here's the deal...*I* had a great time because the rest of YOU shared the week with me. So, THANKS!!!

Big hugs,
Lucy :)

Juliet said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone for the great week!

Lucy, thanks for the consolation prizes! You are really generous!

Jodi said...

Thanks again for a fun week Lucy and all of the participants!
Congrats to all of the winners!

Marcail said...

Thanks Lucy. Great party.

Ali said...

Congratulations to all last weeks winners! A special thank you to Lucy for hosting this blog party :-) Also thanks to all the authors who were able to participate, it's been a blast :-)

Meljprincess said...

Congratulations winners! And, YAY! I'm one. :-)
Thanks for a wonderful party, Lucy.

Kate Walker said...

Hi Lucy and all the winners - Congratulations to you - and to my winners, I'v e put a set of parcels in the mail today so I hope the prizes reach the winners soon and that you enjoy the books you've won

Thanks to everyone for joining in

Kate

Laurie said...

Thanks for the party!! I enjoyed reading everyone's comments! Thanks for the consolation prize!!

catslady said...

congrats everyone and thanks again, Lucy.

Lucy Monroe said...

Smooches to everyone! I hope you all will come back for my weekly guest bloggers and well...just to chat. :)

Hugs,
Lucy

Melissa said...

Thank you for your generosity! It was an awesome week.

Teoh said...

Thanks for your generosity Lucy! Sorry about the late reply, was offline till now, so missed the closing :( will be writing to you about your gift!

robynl said...

congrats to the winners.