Tuesday, May 30, 2006

His Royal Love Child is in Bookstores Now

Just a quickie reminder for those of you not on Harlequin's early shipment reader service, His Royal Love Child (2nd in the Royal Brides trilogy) is on shelves now.  And some very cool news to go along with that?  It's #1 this week on the Borders Group nationwide bestsellers list for series romance.  I'm jazzed!
 
The Scorsolini Princes: proud rulers and passionate lovers, they need convenient wives! 
 
Danette Michaels knew the rules when she became Principe Marcello Scorsolini’s secret mistress. There would be no marriage, no future, no public acknowledgement. All she’d have was his hard Sicilian body and his undivided passion. At the time, it was enough.
 
But Danette can’t be a dirty little secret any longer. She wants all or nothing – and that means their affair is over.
 
Until a pregnancy test changes everything…

12 comments:

Stacy~ said...

Oh goodie, I needed (another) reason to go to the bookstore. And then when I'm broke and my accounts are sent to collection agencies, I'll say "It's all that Lucy Monroe's fault for writing so many awesome stories - she put me into debt!" LOL.

Kidding Lucy. You know I love ya and couldn't be more thrilled that you have another book out. Yay! :)

Lucy Monroe said...

LOLOL Stacy...you know, I live to be a bad influence...NOT. But it never hurts to hear you're visiting the bookstore on my behalf. =:-D

lidia said...

Just a reminder that on the eharlequin boards "reading with the hosty" will be "HRLC" in June.

Nicki in Australia wanted to participate (she loves your books). Since the book is not released there yet, I bought a copy for her and sent it down under.

Everyone is in for a great read!

Kelley said...

I'm taking a trip to the bookstore this weekend. I'll definatly be picking this one up!!

Vivi Anna said...

Fantastic Lucy!!!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thank you, Lidia! I'm really jazzed about that. I plan to go over and visit while the discussion is going on. I even put a link to it on my website's main page. Hope to see some of my blogging buddies there too. And that was super sweet of you to send the book to Nicki!

Kelley...thanks for buying it! I think you're going to end up liking Marcello and Danetta. How's *your* book coming along?

Thanks, Vivi! I'm super happy initial sales are so strong on the second book in the trilogy. I think my pub is going to be pleased as well. :)

Maura said...

Is this when I can gloat because I subscribe to the Presents so I got to read this quite a while ago?

If so....gloat..gloat..gloat.

You'll all LOVE it!

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Maura! Thanks!

Kelley said...

I got it!! I went to barnes and noble and they were all out! I was bummed. But, yesterday I had to do a little shopping at wal-mart. I somehow found myself in the book section (I have no idea how I got there)and found His Royal Love-Child! Cant wait to start it!

Lucy Monroe said...

Oh, Kelley...cool! And you got it at a discount too. I love Wal-Mart, Target and K-Mart for books. LOL

Rita said...

Just bought this and can not wait to read it.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Rita! Let me know what you think. :)

Hugs!