Friday, March 10, 2006

Uber cool news...

I'm totally excited because Michelle Buonfiglio from WNBC.com's Romance: B(u)y the Book chose READY, WILLING & AND ABLE as her "Old Flames" of the week! You can read the article here.

I'm super jazzed about this because I really love Michelle's page on the NBC.com site. She treats romance with enthusiasm and respect and you know that's going to impress me. So, not only do I think it's way neat that she chose my trilogy, but she said some very nice things about the books and my writing. It made me feel great and I wanted to share that with you all. :)

And another bit of cool news? We're going to have a guest blogger on Wednesday! Vivi Anna has agreed to join us and chat a little about her Sexy Beast. She's also giving away a prize pack (which I'll let her tell you more about on Wednesday)...4 days and counting!

Hugs,
Lucy

12 comments:

Maura said...

That's great news!

I'm waiting for my copy to make an appearance. I've had it on pre-order from Amazon from the minute it because available for pre-order.

yay!

Vivi Anna said...

Wohoooo!!

That's very cool news indeed, Lucy, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks Maura and Vivi! Oh, Maura...I hope you like AND ABLE. The final book in a trilogy is always so crucial because I always want to end it with a bang...so readers aren't feeling disappointed and want more. LOL

Smooches to you both!

Holly said...

Wait a second...Did I miss a memo? Is And Able out? I didn't think it was released yet...If it has been mine should be here soon, too! YAY ME!

Anyway..LOL

Congrats Lucy! That's awesome news! What an honor (I like her, too).

Congrats!

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Holly...no, it's not out yet. I sent an ARC to Michelle, hoping for a review...and got this neat spotlight on the whole trilogy. Very cool!

Hugs,
Lucy

Holly said...

Ahh, ok, I feel better now. LOL

I was actually referring to Maura's comment about waiting for her copy to make an appearance. Because I pre-ordered mine from Amazon, too, and it said it wasn't being released until May, so I got excited thinking it was released early.

*sigh*

Maura said...

Maybe if I whine enough, Lucy will send me an ARC too...

Probably not though - I'll just be labeled "whiney twerp" - I'm still jonesing for it!!

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL Maura...I have no ARCs left. I send them out to reviewers as soon as I get them and hope for the best. :)

Maura said...

bummer! LOL

A little begging never hurts though! Long wait until June - and I so liked Willing....

Lucy Monroe said...

Right...doesn't hurt to ask. LOL And it will be out in May (which means late April for Brava distribution). :) Cool, huh?

Maura said...

ROTFL - I preorderd it within days of it appearing on Amazon - can't wait!

Lucy Monroe said...

Bless you! Love those pre-orders!