Monday, November 14, 2005

American Title II Finalist

I'm excited for all the American Title II finalists, but a couple of them are writers I really believe in, so I asked them to do a guest blog for me to tell you a little about themselves.  Here is the first one:
 
Lucy, my dear friend and mentor,

Thank you for inviting me to be a guest on your blog !  This is truly one of the most exciting things that has ever happened to me, having the opportunity to introduce myself to your readers all over the world, and sharing my good news! 

My name is Debra Parmley, and I'm an American Title II Finalist for my western historical romance, DESPERATE JOURNEY.  I'm thrilled to be one of eleven finalists competing for the prize.  This is the dream of a lifetime.  I hope you will share my journey by visiting www.debraparmley.com

Today is the official start of the contest put on by Dorchester Publishing and Romantic Times Bookclub magazine.  It's run along the lines of the TV show American Idol but in this contest the winner receives a first publishing contract!  The vote in the first round, for best first line, visit www.romantictimes.com Nov. 14 -27.  With your vote I can achieve my dream!!!!

Debra Parmley
American Title II Finalist for DESPERATE JOURNEY 

 

No comments: