Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Almost done with my werewolf book...

I'm so close to being done with the werewolf book that I can taste it, which is good because working from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day is getting old. :)  I'm working on the final paper edit and I got about 1/3 of the way through it yesterday.  And *that* means I am still very itchy about getting the book done on time.  It's due December 1.  Some might call my current condition stressed...my family calls it demented.  I'm not the most rational being at the moment.  I can't seem to help it...it's never just a matter of turning in a book on time, it's a matter of turning in a book *I'm proud of* on time.   Here's hoping...
 
Oh, and Cut Scene #7 is up on my website, in case you're interested.
 
Hugs,
Lucy 

9 comments:

Reese said...

Lucy,

I almost feel guilty posting this, because I know it will detract you from your work - but Woo Hoo! Medieval Werewolves! I'm there, baby!

When's it due out?

Stacy ~ said...

It's gonna be great Lucy! With your imagination and emotional storytelling, this is going to be a unique reading experience. And a Scottish hero is darn right irresistible. I can't wait to find out where you go with this.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks to both of you! I finished the story and sent it off to my editor. So, now comes the wait to find out if *she* likes it, but in the end *I* did, which counts for something. :)

Reese said...

So, what's next, Lucy? Are you going to take an afternoon off before starting another book?


R.W.

Lucy Monroe said...

LOL I'm doing website updates and will start another book tomorrow or Monday...but I am definitely taking the weekend off. :)

Nicole said...

Hope it goes well!

Read your new Presents and loved it.

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Nicole! I'm so excited about The Greek's Christmas Baby...those marriage in jeapordy stories can really tug at my heart. :)

Vivi Anna said...

Yeah, Lucy! I can't wait for this one!! I told all my girlfriends that read paranormal that they better be ready for Lucy's werewolves!!

Lucy Monroe said...

Thanks, Vivi! You are such a sweetheart. :) I hope my editor likes it, but she's going to read it toward the end of January. That works for me on a lot of levels, only I hope it's good news when she does get to it. :)

Hugs,
Lucy